What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Oops, somehow missed this!

I haven’t tried that flavor, but I can’t see how you could go wrong with custard paired with the sweet tobacco!

2 Likes

Did i read that right and do you guys have some sort of steep BOX ?
I want to know more :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Slowly building my mixing skills !

9 Likes

Result :smiley:

14 Likes

Yes and no lol yes, I have a little cupboard portion on my mixing desk that has a door I close keeping all the steeping beauties in slumber mode as long as I need. But no, it’s not an actual BOX persay lol. Been on a mixing spree doing “shoot-out” recipes with a very talented mixer and we have managed to come up with a few gems that we will end up making a thread for once our testing is done. Keep an eye out for the #stellarsteeps thread coming soon! Some real good stuff is gonna get dumped off in there!:ok_hand:t2:

8 Likes
10 Likes

http://tjek.nu/r/fPXb
some spearmint choc thing…

2 Likes

Right now I’m enjoying the sweet flavor of strawberries and bubblegum

Edit: thou I let it steep for week.

2 Likes

OK folks i’m in day 2 of my DIY mixing fun. I have learned a lot. Messed up and done a few things right. This Is not as easy as all the youtube masters make it out to be. But it is a blast.

13 Likes

What have you mixed?

3 Likes

http://tjek.nu/r/fQ2x Just craving a little sugar, been vaping my WIP bourbon custard for 2 straight weeks needed a break, also mixed up some bronuts with 1.5% tfa marshmallow added in to curb the throat hit a little. Hopefully have two WIP custard recipes to post soon:)

2 Likes

Golden Grahams! @VapeyMama I have been trying to figure out all day why this tastes so familiar. I added Sweet Tobacco PUR to a Tobacco mix I make all the time, and had steeped it, and finally started using it today, and it just hit me that that’s what it tastes like, Golden Grahams. It’s like you can even taste that little bit of honey, although it’s not like any Honey Concentrate I have tried, it really tastes like the honey in the cereal. So glad you got me to buy this!

6 Likes

Damn dude, u work fast. Let me kno exactly wut u think of that puppy!

2 Likes

She most certainly has good taste!

2 Likes

I finally made mother’s milk specifically this recipe, w/o a battle of who originally created it it is good

to me it screamed 'nana so been working this

Although i don’t like high percentage of flavors, i just switched the fruits since their median mixing %s were very close. It has only been a day but will work on getting the % of 'nana down to something i wont shudder at. Someone suggested 'nana cream initially and might try that route also. I prefer to check to see if someone has something too familiar before going public since that makes me shudder worse and found :

so kudos to all on those and gl to all on what u like the best!

7 Likes

Yes!! That is exactly what I taste too. I’m so glad you like it!

2 Likes

Early on i used a curing box that i bought at Hobby Lobby, with their daily 40% off coupon, and then put stickers all over it to hide the horrible crap design. It only held 5or6X4oz and a 30ml or two.

Now i use an old stereo cabinet for curing and supplies.

4 Likes

Trying one of the first flavors a got from Purilum. I am liking it. I recently add a few drops of FA Lemon Sicily and made it even better. For a single flavor it is pretty good. I do have LA Watermelon on the way to compare. From what I have read on reviews it is more JR candy. I hate waiting for steep times so when I mix those I play with some fruits and candies too.

5 Likes

Heres my first best.
Im still a greenhorn but trying not to make soap.

4 Likes

Im scared of putting these levels of flavors in.

1 Like