Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

Don’t forget rip trippers someone must like him, his videos keep getting to the top of my recommendations

Sorry what wood is the mod, out of interest.

2 Likes

Let’s ask @Whiterose0818 , I am sure he knows what wood is in it.My best guess is black walnut on the side panels and oak on the box itself but again that is just my guess!:grinning:
It is a nice looking mod @TheTinMan1! I can see why you jumped on it when he first saw it!

5 Likes

yup…i considered many options and decided the self tapping titanium button head hex socket screws fit what i wanted.
My consider counter sinking if i can find the right screw. Cant put pressure on the face plate in the wrong way.

3 Likes

@BoyHowdy nailed it…its walnut and oak, just as he said. Stained with an earthen brown and coated.

6 Likes

Your recommendations pop up according to your viewing history. You obviously have watched a shit ton of Rip videos and are considered a Rip Trippers fan boy. Congrats! :laughing:

7 Likes

Shit, that explains those Justin Beiber & Ben Affleck videos. Geez I should just shut up.

4 Likes

Just want to clarify, I am not trying to take anything away from your work, that is beautiful.

Titanium… Mmmmm. :yum: The way they are give the box a very rustic look which I like and I understand that they are not right for countersinking, you would need flat heads.

Does that wood have a tendancy to split then?

I have joined the club. Just look at the beautiful craftsmanship! And I love that little thumbnail notch for the battery door. I’ve already imported my wire profiles and vaping. Love it. Thank you @Whiterose0818 and I hope you like my custom screen!

21 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Crazy jel :persevere: so nice mate, beautiful piece :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That looks stunning

3 Likes

Stunning piece of work right there. Absolutely beautiful.

3 Likes

Yeah, the mod itself is a DNA200. Tried and true for me and I love the guts. But the pride I feel owning a Whiterose mod eclipses the mod itself. After all, it was made by my brother from another mother!

I’ll show it off like crazy too. Right now working on custom screens. Latest wire profile for SS looks like this…

12 Likes

Sweeeeet …Beautiful craftsmanship as always. I like the screens also.

4 Likes

That is awesome! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes. And I just had to go buy something that sorta matches. Lookie here.

14 Likes

Drop dead sexy.

6 Likes

Goon drip tips fit in the beast too, I’m seeing a nice blue swirly resin wide bore…(drools)

7 Likes

That custom screen is so completely awesome, brother! Very honoring!
Glad you like/love it!
When I’m back up and running, I’ll get your next one started!
Thanks again, so very much!!

8 Likes

great work whiterose, very awesome

5 Likes