You know you're a vaper when

TV is on mute when this commercial comes on and you get excited thinking they’re finally advertising vapes on mainstream TV and this one is SO PRETTY! :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

YKYAVW when you post pictures on instragram and the first person that likes it is a vape company that befriended you.

3 Likes

YKYAVW when you go to your car with your xtar vc4 charger to charge batteries when the thunderstorn knocked out your power.

5 Likes

direct to skin inhalation

2 Likes

7 Likes

YKYAVW your glass breaks and you have to wait 4 weeks for a replacement. And you use a backup tank that sucks. Rather then go and buy cigarettes

4 Likes

You have an entire collection of mods, tanks and rdas that haven’t been used in years but refuse to part with them “just in case”.

and/or…

You have a vape-junk drawer full of stripped orings, glass and grub screws from really crappy equipment

13 Likes

6 Likes

You buy extra tank glass for your favorite RTA in bulk.

6 Likes

when i rebuild this coil with 32 awg :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I shake every thing ! which was no big deal until I shook a whole liter of Coke wasn’t pretty

4 Likes

Ha, I did that twice. And sadly, I ran out of other parts so I can’t use the atty anymore but I sure have plenty of ceramic chambers for it.

4 Likes

What parts so you need?

3 Likes

Iron Maiden RDTA parts

4 Likes

All of them or like o rings and grab screws?

3 Likes

Mostly glass. I could probably source the screw bits easily enough but I’m not short on them. I stocked up on glass and ceramic bits but now they no longer sell the glass, or the whole unit anymore.

3 Likes

So you need glass, do you have a micrometer?

3 Likes

Stop it!!! All the questions!!!

5 Likes

Looks like gearbest has it.
https://m-us.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_488809.html

2 Likes

Yeah, discontinued. It hasn’t been available anywhere for a year now easy.

2 Likes