You know you're a vaper when

YKYAVW you need more than 3 trips to clear your nightstand of mods, attys, juice, cotton and wire to your “vape station”…

…for that matter, you have a “vape station”.

Just wanted to add: 1st post here, hope to get to know you all better in future!

14 Likes

Welcome @Capt_Frootloops!
I’ve outgrown my “vapestation”. I need a second house complete with it’s own set of vape-tools that aren’t to be shared with any other activities.

8 Likes

Good to have you here :grin:

4 Likes

I shook my bottle of beer today idiot or what? lol
:frowning:

10 Likes

Something I’ve come to realise lately…YKYAVW when someone see’s your Mod and asks…'Oh do you vape?"…and the answer of ‘Yes’…just doesn’t seem to cut it…
I feel an almost incessant need to go into an in-depth conversation with them about vaping…and mixing…and building…like they need to know that I don’t just… ‘Vape’

“Do I vape??..Oh I vape…how dare you”…

Has anyone else experienced this…:worried:

10 Likes

How did it vape though, was it smooth? :joy:

OMG! YES! It may be because compared to most of the youngin’s who vape around this area, I look like an elderly hippy. It’s not “Oh hey! You vape?” It’s “Uuuh…you vape?” With a look like I’ve got two heads. Makes me want to get a cane just to brandish it threateningly at people.

12 Likes

Exactly that!!..lmaoo…oh good…not on my own then :laughing:

4 Likes

Rotten kids. :neutral_face:

7 Likes

I Have Had Just About Enough of You !!

6 Likes

I do the exact same thing

2 Likes

yeah smooth with side notes of stupidity and obsession with DIYing
:grin:

3 Likes

When you try to used cigarette and not happy with the smoke.

12 Likes

YKYAVW

you need a new cell phone and say to your self i could wait , then buy vape stuff smh ( i really need a new phone )

10 Likes

Yes… I’ll bring it up in conversation and then notice their eyes glaze over…and I try to stop talking but I can’t.

11 Likes

Pfffbt. Easy, not a dilemma at all.

How can I tell you ask?
Simple.
Does the phone work? (99% chance that’s a yes.)
Answer?
MOAR vape goodies!! =D

So for me, that would mean a ton more flavors I could have! You want a real dilemma? Try limiting your choice of flavors and vendors. Pfffbt. :laughing:

5 Likes

true but barely

2 Likes

YKYAVW…
Your friends think your on making meth, because your mixing station has turned into a lab to rival the 3M company’s.
You buy Nic by the gallon.
You buy VG by the barrel.
You’re on a first name basis with most flavoring companies.
You have F&F (flavors & fragrance industry) magazines in your bathroom.

9 Likes

Does it recognize vapey words like diacetyl and diketones when you’re typing? Because that’s what really matters.

6 Likes

I always think of diketones as a name for an all girl band lol

2 Likes

It’s one of @Norseman 's favorite words. :laughing:

3 Likes