22mm single coilers.... I'm in love 💗

On the hunt for a Hermetic. All places seem to be out of stock.

5 Likes

That’s what I’m finding as well.

3 Likes

Found it! Never heard of this vendor though…
http://vapeshop.sale/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2480

4 Likes

Not seeing anything about the site on ResellerRatings or TrustPilot for what that’s worth (good nor bad, literally nothing).

They are confident enough to mention “our brick-and-mortar store a.k.a. The Vapor Shop - Vape Bar &Vape Lounge in Los Angeles, CA”

So there might at least be some track-ability on that front.

I know my first inclination would be to find contact info for the retail store and confirm the site is theirs. :wink:

1-800-310-0217

4 Likes

Found a 3 yr old post on reddit that confirms they’re legit. That’s all I could find. They’re shipping is $8. kinda high…
Screw it! Payday is Monday :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I bought 2 through a guy on Reddit, I think he has good access. I got 2 more through trades, so Send me a message, I think I can help to get us some Hermetic at a reasonable price.

3 Likes

And btw I love the Hermetic. I will get an elder dragon end of this week and can update you. But for me atm it’s like I finished my quest for a flavor RDA.

5 Likes

Seriously though! It’s an amazing atty for flavor chasers! :thumbsup:

Glad you’re digging it!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nice find… But account creation requires an approval (incl. Company and Tax ID#)… In other words: wholesale only. =(

Might be good for a group buy though if we have a willing “host”. :wink:
Assuming prices are “right” of course.

Saw several popular items on clearance if someone wants to get the ball rolling. chuckles

3 Likes

I saw several items that I would like to know the wholesale price of.

4 Likes

If prices are right I would be in for one or two

3 Likes

I’ve been using my hermetic as a dripper on a regulated mod recently, the alien framed staple I have in it doesn’t hit well on a mech squonker and the hermetic sits backwards on my topside dual:/ sometimes it sucks being left handed lol

3 Likes

I am still waiting on my Elder Dragon from Fasttech, but was lucky on Reddit to get a used one.
Hand check:

10 Likes

Got my Hermetic a couple of days ago. Vapeshop.sale did a fantastic job shipping this out right away. Purchase 6/20, arrived 6/24.
I’m liking this now. The first day and 1/2 were meh but then it morphed into pretty damn good. Not sure why it had to be broken in as I’ve used the same coils (staggered fused SS) and cotton that I put into the Elder Dragon but there you have it. I may try a simple fused clapton in there and see if it changes anything. A decent addition to the collection.

5 Likes

@Lostmarbles Try an inner diameter of 2.5 mm with the hermetic. That helped me with an better airflow and resulting improved flavor.
It help also my sensation with the airflow coming more from one side. With 3mm it felt „weird“.
The difference between fused Clapton and regular Clapton was imo little.

5 Likes

Thanks Steve. I will give that a shot. I’m used to 3mm being my standard ID coil so that’s what I have on-hand at any given time. It’s strange but if I don’t align the tip of my nose with the airflow opening on the RDA, I feel a strange disturbance in the force.
:rofl:
cats star wars fight

5 Likes

No other advice I can give.

5 Likes

I’ve had quite a few RDA’s and RTA’s, always chased the flavour.

I know a lot of people hate on VGOD but this Pro Mech 2 and Elite RDA delivers the best flavour I’ve ever had, probably due to the bottom airflow. For me, it was instantly 50% better than the Drop RDA as soon as I fired it up. It brought all my juices to life! Also just using cheap coils I got in an 80 pack for £7 or something like that. Lasted me 2 months so far and vapes great. Due to the design of the deck, you drip straight onto the ends of the wicks, and over the coils. It wicks brilliantly.

5 Likes

My favorite 22mm Single Coiler is still the Envii Artisan. It’s a rare gem that most people have never even heard of. @Steampugs did a great review of it here.

This thing is a flavor winner with really smooth airflow. It’s easy to build and wick but you build it in an unconventional way.

It is an older tank but they can still be found pretty cheap. If you want to try something different I highly recommend it.

7 Likes