3dprinted vape stuff brainstorming

Maybe not a necessity as such. I like using the slim Gorilla unicorn bottles during the eliquid mixing process, but finding stands/holders made for them is a hard thing to do. I managed to find a designer who made a unicorn bottle holder and RDA stand in one, really good for a home display. The awesome thing is each print has a “snap” lockable design so you can keep joining them together to make the display 50 miles long if needed.

I think good bottle holders to ensure good balance when mixing are a useful thing too. Its a simple design but super helpful IMHO. I have a 3D printer and im working on something like this as its simple to modify and you can get creative with the styling side of things. 3D printing can be a big help with the DIY side of vaping.

3 Likes

Thats something i have been working on. I mentioned a little above but what im doing is a fully modular system sort of like a gridfinity but specialized for our vaping needs. I have some drawings already for about a dozen parts but still only about 3 finished so far so still a ways to go. Ill post up some pics when finished. My biggest pet peave in diy and vaping has been kinda poor organization using store bought things that are not made for our purpose and have to adapt stuff or live with it not being perfect. Its been long over do for something that really fits the bill but still affordabke

4 Likes

Heres some pics of the “Squishy” It works pretty good and id def use it all the time. It makes filling tanks much easier but at the same time it still does take a little pressure to push .i would like to get it where it takes zero pressure to push and the tool does all the mechanical work by itself which woukd be great for older people and ir with arthritis. That may be a tall task in such a small form factor. It would involve some gearing to change the ratio of linear force. Its about as good as it gets as it is now without gearing. For now ill keep it as a thought for the future and tinker with ideas.

So anyway the Squishy is a improvement on dripping and filling tanks easier.i designed it so its also not a hassle to use. It slips over the bottle and clips in place to the cap ring. You can leave it on your bottle and even still screw the bottle cap on. Also a unintentional feature i found is it works great as a dropper cap remover. I still gotta make some different size ones.

10 Likes

And it looks cool! Like a rocket or fighter jet. And you named it :smile:.

6 Likes

And nice logo too!! :100:

5 Likes

Thats cool!
That last two shots look like a cape-wearing superhero.

6 Likes

SUPER COOL @STR8V8PING!! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Made some changes to the Squishy. I noticed something which i dont know how i didnt see earlier. The original had a slight issue limiting its potential to squeeze. When you press a dropper bottle inward the opposite area of the bottle deforms outward which is what allows it to be squeezed more so the surround on the original was limiting that. This new one is a major improvment and takes a soft press for vg to come out in a stream. May be better anyway as now you can read bottle labels still

14 Likes

Nice touch.

6 Likes

That looks like it’s aimed at children you’ll get the bottles tops banned

7 Likes

Lol. It isnt gonna come with a bottle or cap and its not meant to look like a superhero . Its just a tool.

8 Likes

Another thing im working on. Still a work in progress and a lot of things on it havent even been started yet. This is a fully modular flavoring rack. You can snap on as many racks as you want to make it as wide as you would like. The bottle holders are also modular and holders for different sized bottles can be clipped in. Also the front brand lighted panels are modular so you can clip on whatever flavoring brand you need. The holders are also color coded for each brand.
Behind the racks is another slide out rack for 4oz bottles

Last as part of the modular system there will be multiple other pieces that can attach

Still a work in progress. Trying to figure out which way to go in connecting the lighted panels together in this modular system. I dont want to have to have wires to plug in. Ideally i want to make a magnetic connection built into the dovetail clips so as so as you click in another rail it lights. It will all be powered through one usbc port

15 Likes

Figured you would use Capella instead of Flavorah lol…Looks super cool i love it

6 Likes

Yeppers! I’ll be needing 725 units please! :face_with_spiral_eyes: :grin:

8 Likes

SAME!!! lol!!!

Chris, let us know a price when you get it figured out. These are the best I’ve EVER SEEN!!! VERY well done sir!!

8 Likes

Funny you should say that. I just printed the first one and it was the capella one

7 Likes

I like how you have the bottle holders , its the one thing i hate about the acryloc nail polish holders. The bottles easily fall

6 Likes

Thanks. Willl do. Still a lot of work to be done

6 Likes

Same expecially when having 10mls in them

8 Likes

If you can make this, exact dimensions except 21" wide, I’ll be sitting here with an open check book :grin:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09B6VNG2R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

6 Likes