3dprinted vape stuff brainstorming

That what im trying to get away from and improve upon.

The one im creating with a extra modular row comes out to about 21 inches

7 Likes

I started using one as a mod stand. If they’re too big to fit (I’m looking at you Ohm Boy Rage, Lost Vape Drone) I just put the one shelf upside down and set them on top rather than in.

5 Likes

That is a good looking stand! Very Pro-Shop looking.

6 Likes

Question for you guys. What do you think would be better for this, having it labeled by brand or by flavor? I cant decide.

The one con i can see for going by brand is that if i want to bring these to market that could potentially be a IP problem however i cant see not being able to get permission from most flavor companies.

Other then that potential con i kinda lean towards that option even though i personally organize my flavors by flavor type right now.

6 Likes

Brand or insanity sets in fast.

6 Likes

Another thing that may come into play is people have more than one MFG on a rack as well.

5 Likes

By flavor house. Then alphabetically. If I didn’t do it that way I’d never find a flavor. :joy:

7 Likes

Im surprised. I use to sort by flavor house years ago but the way i have it setup now by flavor type i think i find things much quicker and since i have all the flavor types next to eachother sonetimes i end up finding a flavor of that type that i think would work better but i have really good memory and even with like 700 flavors i usually know exactly the spot where what im looking for is.

I do think more people sort by flavor house.

6 Likes

Modular racks. You can stack as many mfgs as you need horizontally

6 Likes

Brand 100% for this guy!! I would like to place my order whenever you want to take my money!! :blush:

7 Likes

Worst case scenario, just use the abbreviated name we all use anyways. CAP, TPA, FLV, and so on… :metal:

7 Likes

I second that request!

5 Likes

I would only buy one if it had no branding period.
Do you do the upright battery holders? I need another 21700 rack.

5 Likes

I also sort by flavor rather than brand.

6 Likes

Like these?

8 Likes

Havent sold anything yet. Still getting things in order and have enough cool stuff done to open a little store.

I have a bunch designed already ill share soon.

6 Likes

Also trying to decide on this textured finish or 3d holographic gloss finish( pic dont do it justice.it really pops IRL)

Textured

3d holographic gloss

7 Likes

Not a bad idea. I would but not sure it will look right being so small on a long panel.

5 Likes

I prefer the upright, takes up much less space. Love the ones I’ve had for years but now I I have older batteries that are delegated for flashlights. I’ll take a pic in a bit.

4 Likes

@STR8V8PING Unless your planning to do mass pre-printing, why not offer brand plates, flavor category plates, and blank? Oh, and textured, and shiny.

5 Likes