510 connector for zeus x mesh rta

Does anyone know where can I find this thing for the zeus x mesh rta?
I looked for it in the GeekVape store didn’t find it. Sent them a email haven’t got a reply yes I guess it will take some time for them to answer, if you know about any site where I can order it it will be much appreciated.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Have you tried scavenging it from an old RDA, RTA,RDTA, etc.?

4 Likes

Yes, I did try but they are shorter the once I have

4 Likes

Bummer. How about @FastTech.com they sell parts to a lot of different atties. They just might have what you are looking for.

6 Likes

I’m looking there they have the hole deck.
What does this gold pin called? Cause when I search positive pin for rta nothing comes up!

6 Likes

try 510 replacement pin. I started to look too and it’s proving to be difficult. I wish they were all universal.
Try fatdaddyvapes.com https://www.varitube.com/
These websites are for DIY mod makers but they might have something that works. I have a few myself so if you don’t find it maybe one of mine will fit. Are you in the States?

7 Likes

The once that fits in my opinion is ike the profile rda because both have the ceramic that holds the wick pushed to the mesh wire.
I’m not in the states, I’m in Sweden
I still can use the rta with a different regular coil wire deck bit i prefer the mesh :wink:

5 Likes

Appreciate the gesture man :pray::beers:

5 Likes

So far this is what I have found. I’ll keep looking…

6 Likes

Sorry, you probably already found that. Good luck dude.

5 Likes

Yes the complete deck is available every where.
I wrote to GeekVape store, I’m waiting for them to reply if it’s possible to order it otherwise I will have to buy the deck.

5 Likes

Ya, sucks right?

I don’t have this particular tank. Does that part come in and out a lot?

5 Likes

As you can see here it’s coming out a little bit

5 Likes

I would write Fasttech customer service an email and attach pictures and measurements. They take a day to respond but I bet they will at least think about your problem and provide a reply. I’m just guessing that they have a repiour with the factories that machine and plate parts for the various manufacturer’s.

6 Likes

Such an odd looking pin. It looks like a squonk pin with a smaller but longer screw that fits up the middle.

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I think it’s got a spring in it

4 Likes

I found this copy on wish I will buy it and remove the pin put it in the original

5 Likes

Cool man, let us know how it turns out.

5 Likes

I got the dech today, the pin was slightly different but it worked fine :beers:

4 Likes

Awesome bro!!

4 Likes