A friendly reminder ( political posts)

This is just a reminder of ELRs stance on political posts. I’ll repost Lars words regarding this .

Hello everyone!

I just want to address the issue that has been raised here on the forum lately. Politics.

Discussing politics can be polarizing and divisive. We are a forum of DIY e-liquid mixers, and that is our main goal. Everyone, even complete beginners, should feel safe about posting questions and other stuff regarding e-liquid mixing.

We are a community if DIY’ers. But we are also all social animals and would like to talk to like minded people about something other than what this site was created for, so we have The Pub where you can discuss music and other non-polarizing subjects and that is fine.

This is also an international forum. While American politics can be interesting (for many reasons), far from everyone wants to read or hear about it.

While it is possible to have a discussion and debate over politics and still be friends and civil to each other, political posts should be somewhere where no one but the ones seeking it would see it. Henceforth, topics regarding politics should be made in The Saloon . And even then, you should consider the contents of your post before posting. We don’t want 10 new political threads per day. We want perhaps one or two threads where people that feel the need, can debate each other (we might even have suitable threads there already). Of course they can always debate in a private message (even more than two people).

We also have the Discord chatroom (which I really should visit more often).

Political posts with regards to vaping could be considered OK, but I’ll leave that up to your own consciense (and to our hard working moderators).

Flag the posts that you feel shouldn’t be in view of everyone and the moderators will consider it, and will possibly magically be teleported somewhere in The Saloon .

Also, if you read something that you don’t like - either flag it or ignore it. You do not have to react to everything. If you don’t like ice cream, you don’t stand outside the ice cream parlor screaming that you do not want ice cream. Nor do you, if you like ice cream, stand outside and try to force people to eat ice cream. That would just be weird.

Give love. Receive love :wink:

Happy vaping, family!

Lars

I know some people are new so you wont understand where this is coming from. The members that were here during this time will remember this . Posts will be moved if OP doesn’t if there isnt a thread dedicated they will be removed

Thank You

Fidalgo Vapes
( Fiddy )

15 Likes

Sorry wrong place…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.