WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

You never know! :laughing:

th-2907896444

4 Likes

That’s not a squirrel in my eccentric family!

4 Likes

That’s why it’s telling you to keep it shut.
It’s not used to the quirky kind.

4 Likes

Most who have tried that in person face a polite but lengthy briefing on the nature if expression.

You can imagine the length and detail from the time I was asked ‘what does a cuppa mean?’. 3 hours later, they grasped all.

4 Likes

th-1117110574

2 Likes
4 Likes

Are you ok my creative friend?

2 Likes

NO POLITICS PERIOD UNLESS RELATED TO VAPING…Expect to always have this deleted

10 Likes

You guys will also notice i deleted the Hurricane Hilary things as well so Its not one over the other .

Zero , zilch , nada Politics …Republican , Democrat , England , Canada , China , it doesnt matter

11 Likes

For @SmilingOgre

@SmilingOgre the install/soundproofing pics are still being located.

Independent amp kill switches, and obligatory 45 Hz. boost.

Boston Pro 6.5" components H. Passed @ 65 Hz. Yes, 65 Hz. They go below that.

Back in the day even 11 CD’s was never enough. 1 in the chamber, 10 in the mag …

RF Power 500 AB for the components …

Twin 8" Boston Pro Subs, in a 0.70 cu ft sealed, reinforced, deadened enclosure …

RF Power 1000 BD with a .5F CAP for the subs …

All in, I have about 480w going to the mains, and 1200w to the subs. I have all the crossovers run by the head unit, with 24 dB slopes.

Swept the truck with an analyzer and by manipulating the crossover slopes, points, and the on board 5 channel EQ I was able to dial it in tight. No flat, but tight.

AND, it’s completely stealth …

8 Likes

8 Likes

That’s some very impressive work you have done there, well done :clap:

7 Likes

Looks just as stellar over here! Your tight from 300hz down. 300 to 700hz is under control and not causing mud. 2k is bringing out clarity. You’re home! No need for flat. And then there’s me. 6K drives me bat shit!! Nails on a chalkboard. So when you do my installation, I will want the 6k attenuated by 9 db, lol.

4 Likes

Will you enforce this rule for all?

4 Likes

Thank you very much @Lucas_James_Holden. It took way more planning than I wanted to. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hehe, yeah it is @SmilingOgre.

Roger that Walt. You sure you don’t want me to set it at 0 ??

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I saved up a couple pay cheques back in the day to get some Boston acoustics mids and highs with crossovers for my Datsun/Nissan Stanza. I just sold an Orion 222sx.

4 Likes

I believe i have . If you would like to prove that I havent than be my guest. I may miss something and if i do then others can bring it to my attention. This is getting old though. You know the policy, you have flagged others for politcal posts. The only time you want to challenge it is when your posts are flagged or removed. Im pretty confidant that the majority of members will also say i have enforced for all, some will even say im too strict. Follow the rules there will be no issues. Now i am done talking about this with you . This seems to come up every couple of months as if you arent sure of the policy.

8 Likes

Oh yeah?! Check out this sound system install I did all by my self :crazy_face:

8 Likes

6 Likes