8 Likes

My kind of meal @Rocky02852.

3 Likes

Looks delicious. Thanks for making me hungry !! :wink:

3 Likes

Stir fry

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Letitia in case you’re wondering that’s my only fork and bowl… I’m 36 years old and have been living on my own since 17.

Yes, it’s plastic.

The fork, well that fork is all metal.

2 Likes

Nice @anon44012888. You never know what’s coming next, but having that fork and bowl, might just make you a King.

2 Likes

Built a throw-together pizza oven out of pavers and made this pizza and a few others.
I smell like smoke but the pizza was wonderful.
Candied jalapenos for the win.

10 Likes

![20221003_210520|375x500](upload://i5iTNnpOPosted wrong pie above from thumbnails, correct pie with candied jalapenos here…

2 Likes

8 Likes

Mmmmm, wood fired …

2 Likes

How the heck do you get that wet of dough perfectly round?

3 Likes

It comes that way out of the freezer aisle…

You should try it out, sometimes they’re 2 for 6 bucks

3 Likes

I am a pizza chef of many years at work. After 15,000 pies you’re bound to get proficient.
It’s the dough recipe from King Arthur Flour’s “00 flour” recipe on the bag. I just pick it up and stretch, set it back down and rest, repeat. Lots of guys on youtube will show you how to stretch, all different skill levels.
My sauce is super easy. After many recipes, you start to lean toward simple and authentic. I just buy canned whole san marzano tomatoes and fresh basil, squish em up with salt and pepper to taste, garlic as you prefer, and dried oregano for a more “American” pizza. 1 four dollar can makes about ten pies.

7 Likes

AAH! It has oil and sugar in it. Mine is much leaner. 250 g of bread or ap. 6 g salt , 1C water.
Wet as hell. Use the same sauce. Fresh Plums crushed in summer. Blender frozen plums rest of year. Make this every Friday. Too wet to stretch so it seldom comes out perfectly round.

6 Likes

I do it like this but very lightly for pizza so as not to squash out too much air, then leave to rise again in a warm spot for a while. Small 1/4 turns or less to keep the circular shape.
How to Roll Out Dough: 6 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

6 Likes

I have no problem with enriched (adding butter or oils) dough. Being from Chicago area my deep dish dough is highly enriched. My normal pizza dough has only four ingredients. Flour, salt, yeast, and water. Actually quite a bit of water to flour ratio. Very wet very sticky. It can’t be rolled with a pin it has to be pressed, by hand, to shape it into a round.

7 Likes

Hmmm…
I’ve never done the simple dough. I’ll have to try it. Maybe today at work!
(Get paid to play!)

6 Likes

Only difference between mine and your’s is sugar and 3/4 cup of water instead 1 C I use.

5 Likes

Wow, yours is borderline batter!

5 Likes