Atty Stands, Builder stands and Resin/wood Art

My newest hobby , when I was 15 and walked in the welding shop at school, I knew right than that is what I wanted to be, well one of the things, I love Art in many forms, and wanted to be an Artist to, but I knew that was not going to feed me. So many years later I am able to get back into my artwork and enjoy it without the worry. I just want to share some of my work, and maybe there might be some serious coilbuilders or just normal folks that like there vape gear to sit on something pleasing to the eye, maybe you like maybe not !! Some of these stands are not complete, actually there is only one that is complete, but not much longer. I have some more designs that I am working on also,

this is just rough cut, needs 510 and sand/buff

32 Likes

Beautiful and how do I get one ???

6 Likes

Some absolutely beautiful work there @Mix_and_Hope!!! :+1: :thumbsup:

I especially dig the last one!

5 Likes

Don’t you people sleep?

7 Likes

I also have some Resin paintings that, most of them are small 10x8, a few highlight pictures…

17 Likes

I am going to open a paypal account up in a few days, after I finish up about 8 of them. You can see most of my work on Instagram , awweld41 is me… But yea man thanks so much for being interested in them, sure makes me feel better, I am also going to be doing some stabwood projects, just waiting on some equipment to come in, now that is some beautiful stuff, love some stabwood !!

7 Likes

Thanks Brother, makes me feel so much better, yes that last one is going to be the most economical one to get, not as much labor intense as the others, but still that piece has some quality components in it

4 Likes

Awesome this is to only social media type of account I have … I wouldnt even know how to get on instantgram so PLEASE drop in here in tag me when ur ready I definitely want to grab a stand … They are beautiful and if you have one that has red colors in it ill take it :wink: … But any of the ones you just showed will be perfectly fine ty

9 Likes

I can do red, many shades of red, I got any color you could think of, what shape do you like, the 1st picture or the 3rd / 4th picture , also what color would you like with red, like red/black,red/white, red/purple, red/ orange, etc.

6 Likes

Stunning work. Curious, are the paintings available for purchase? If so, what are you asking for the 5th one down in the pics? It’s beautiful.

6 Likes

Pretty cool if you can make nice things like that :slight_smile:
Great job!

4 Likes

Beautiful work. Good luck with your new venture.

5 Likes

Beautiful work! I’d be interested in one.

5 Likes

Beautiful work and I am so happy for you! I too put my art up for 20 years and raised children. Glad I did but also wonderful to take it back up afterwards. Good show brother, Bravo!

5 Likes

What ever you come up with … You are the craftsman and as far as shape goes im easy but I like the top 3 pics …3rd and 4th pic actually

5 Likes

Wow! Those are just stunning. Nice work all around.

6 Likes

@NChris let me know what colors you like and what style, I will make you one , I have not really come up with a price, but they do vary in price, because of different material used and complexity of some. and they all are top notch crafted, I ocd about everything !!!

@MisterSinner I have not sold any yet, but I am going to, let me know what size you like, most of the ones I have are 10x10 and down, but very capable of doing a larger one. The small ones I did for like to take up a small place on the wall or small room… Thanks …

@Sprkslfly, @anon28032772, @Letitia, @SmilingOgre, @Lostmarbles @Dan_the_Man, A Big Thank You for swelling my head up and making me feel wanted !!! Love you Guys !! You all Rock !!!

10 Likes

Is the actual 5th one down on your pics available? If so, the size won’t matter. Thanks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

if you have a blacksmith/knifesmith somewhere local you should consider making resin or stabwood scales for knife handles, when I saw your resin paintings the first thing I though is how good they would look as a knife handle lol, the atty stands are gorgeous too!!

7 Likes

Absolutely beautiful.

4 Likes