Australia and vaping

I have been wondering why I haven’t seen more panicking from vendors.

3 Likes

Vape nation closing down bought 2 rdta for $55

5 Likes

@Gazza7, @Jetz that’s actually a very INTERESTING question…

4 Likes

We are seeing most of the distributors aka wholesalers offering from 35-60% off wholesale pricing.

4 Likes

I’ve used them and thought they were very good.
That one is a crying shame.

4 Likes

Can I ask how you know that for sure?

The reason I asked is I just checked their site and my emails and couldn’t find any reference to a closure.

3 Likes

I just assumed that. There selling the hellheim rdtas for a 3rd of the price. Don’t have many mods.eliquids are half price

4 Likes

Not much $$ in hardware for any retailer, it is more a service than to make any money

5 Likes

I can second that @Jetz i worked at a small vape shot many years ago as a side gig. The owner told me it’s all about selling liquids. They carried the typical stuff geek vape & Smok and they hardly ever sold hardware except coils.

7 Likes

So, the Commonwealth has a plan that they really don’t have the money to implement, or enforce. So they’ll need the assistance of the states and Border Enforcement (who neither of which has the money) to make it work.

Is that simplistically correct?

GBUCat

8 Likes

Pretty much!

7 Likes

I have no words:

7 Likes

Wonder if I could do this and say my negative vaping experience is from the Government interference in my smoking cessation method…

I bet that ad brings out the lowlifes that will say anything for a bit of money… Like our politicians! :expressionless:

7 Likes

I wonder if a few Vapers might actually try that, there’s a bunch commenting on the post, me included :grin:

I also figure that’s not what their client wants, so that will be disqualified.
It’s so clear that the agenda is nothing to do with public health and all to do with $$

Yes, it will bring out anyone that that needs a bit of cash and that’s a few given the current climate. $3000 is nothing to sneeze at.

6 Likes

and the issue with that is that ANYONE and EVERYONE that wants and extra $3K vaper or not will give them what they want. And bet 99% are illegal disposable users or worst CBD vaping which is not even legal in Australia or NZ.

You would have to ask what is the quantification and qualification behind the data they are using on the people and information. But again it is for bums on seats to watch and there is an agenda behind it all.

From our info, June 13th is the date to watch or a day or so after that for an announcement on what will be OUTLAWED lol@

5 Likes

Honestly, I wish they would just get on with it. The whole situation just makes me angry.

5 Likes

Any Aussies know anything about noodli.net saw them advertise in vape groups on FB. I had a look and some of there concentrate names have same name as vape train. Some of there concentrate names cigar leaf Sahara bakery spice. Anyone know if there linked to vta?. Prices are expensive 50 ml for $29 for concentrates

3 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth but given how bad the constant lies and manipulation has become even if what comes out of this is 100% true it’ll be cherry picked to suit the agenda.
The whole truth and nothing but the truth is what the Australian people need to read and see.

7 Likes

I found this.

Did an abn reverse lookup, doesn’t seem to be associated with VTA but I can’t actually find a listing for VTA/Vape Train Australia that is clearly associated with vaping, only one that’s related to Mini Bins :grinning:
This is info for noodli:

5 Likes

It’s a coincidence vta website goes to maintenance and these guys advertise. A lot of there concentrates have same name as vta

4 Likes