Australian Government ***BANNING ALL NICOTINE IMPORTS***

We are really on the front foot here and need to continue. Together we can do this!

The health minister is misusing his power to circumvent the parliament and enact a de facto nicotine vaping ban. However, this is barely getting any coverage at all! We need to force the media to cover this hugely important issue, and here’s how we’re going to do it:

Legalise Vaping Australia created this custom platform that will allow you to easily email the media outlets of your choice in just seconds. Click on the link below, and DEMAND the coverage this issue requires!

http://www.legalisevaping.com.au/contact-the-media

10 Likes

THIS IS HUGE NEWS!

A revolt against the vaping ban is happening within the government. These two elected politicians are now fighting for your right to vape! Senator Matthew Canavan and George Christensen MP have launched A PRO-VAPING PETITION that they’re going to use to try and defeat the vaping ban.

As Government MPs with loud voices, they will ensure our message is heard.
SIGN THE PETITION NOW!

SIGN THE LIBERALS AND NATIONALS PETITION!

THIS MEANS WHAT WE’RE DOING IS WORKING!

Matthew Canavan and George Christensen expressed deep concern with the way the vaping ban has been attempted. After hearing from hundreds of Aussie vapers, they took action.

Just hours ago, they launched the “Support a Smoke Free Australia” petition, and they intend on using it to STOP THE BAN! We cannot underestimate how important it is to sign this petition.

SIGN THE LIBERALS AND NATIONALS PETITION!

JUST TO BE CLEAR: THERE IS AN OPEN REVOLT WITHIN THE GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE HEALTH MINISTER. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

YOU NEED TO SIGN THIS PETITION, OR EVERYTHING WE’VE WORKED FOR COULD BE LOST.

Sincerely, Brian Marlow.
Campaign Director, Legalise Vaping Australia
Sent by Legalise Vaping

1 Kings Cross Road, 2010, NSW

If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.

5 Likes

The health minister is misusing his power to circumvent the parliament and enact a de facto nicotine vaping ban. However, this is barely getting any coverage at all ! We need to force the media to cover this hugely important issue, and here’s how we’re going to do it:

CONTACT THE MEDIA

Legalise Vaping Australia created this custom platform that will allow you to easily email the media outlets of your choice in just seconds. Click on the button above, and DEMAND the coverage this issue requires!

Sincerely, Brian Marlow.
Campaign Director, Legalise Vaping Australia
Sent by Legalise Vaping

1 Kings Cross Road, 2010, NSW

If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.

6 Likes

Sorry for doubling up, I did not see woftams message.

5 Likes

Ordered the 23rd, cleared customs 2.30pm today. Arriving at my house tomorrow :blush:

7 Likes

Last Chance

(TL;DR: We’re taking massive legal action against the Australian government, and we need your help to make it happen.)

In the next few hours the Vapoureyes NZ website will re-open and you’ll have one final opportunity to stock up on nicotine juice before the ban takes effect. We’ve arranged a last-minute cargo flight from New Zealand to Australia that will depart on Sunday, which will be enough time for all parcels to be cleared through customs before the July 1 deadline.

This is the final push, our last ditch attempt to get as much nicotine into the hands of as many vapers as we can. This despicable ban will be devastating to hundreds of thousands of people in Australia, and we’re committed to reducing the negative impact as much as we possibly can.

But here’s the most important part:

We’re going to use the profits from this last-minute sale to launch an all-out legal war against Health Minister Greg Hunt, the unelected anti-vaping bureaucrats in his department, and the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

We’re aiming to raise $250,000 to fund a team of highly experienced barristers and experts on Australian constitutional law who can take this case all the way to the High Court of Australia.

We will not stop until this fucking ridiculous ban is overturned. We will not stop until the rights of every vaper in Australia have been fully restored. We will not stop until justice is done. We are not going to back down, we are not going to surrender, and we are not going to have any mercy. We’re as mad as hell and we’re not going to take it any more.

The sale will begin very soon, so please check the website within the next few hours to ensure you don’t miss out. Please share this post and spread the word on Facebook and Twitter so that every vaper you know has a chance to take part. Together we’re going to teach the Australian government a lesson they won’t soon forget.

11 Likes

I naturally signed and added the link to my latest recipes!!

BTW why not doing it again? Just to make sure…

5 Likes

There will be a few posts today with numbers to call. I appreciate that it is annoying and tedious but WE HAVE TO DO THIS! We have no choice if we want this fucking ban overturned.
In order of priority:
Hit Scomo first - he literally has no fucking idea: (02) 6277 7700, (02) 9523 0339. Tell them that no-one can get prescriptions for nicotine, Minister Hunt is wrong
After Scomo, please call Senator Lambies office and DEMAND THAT SHE ANNOUNCE A DISALLOWANCE MOTION. It doesn’t matter if you called yesterday, please smash her phone lines again - (03) 6431 3112. Tell them that no-one can get prescriptions for nicotine, Minister Hunt is wrong
There will be a few posts today with numbers to call. I appreciate that it is annoying and tedious but WE HAVE TO DO THIS! We have no choice if we want this fucking ban overturned.3) 6431 3112. Tell them that no-one can get prescriptions for nicotine, Minister Hunt is wrong

7 Likes

This is what we need now!

6 Likes

My mum is awesome ringing all the numbers I post on social media - to my surprise she got an answer that was a little interesting.

Mum: “I am a 79-year old I have never vaped or smoked and my opinion is that as long as people can smoke they should be able to vape. It is their democratic right to do so if they wish.”

Scomo Staffer: “I agree with you.” <surprising answer

Mum: “So why is the Health Minister so hell-bent on pushing his personal agenda.”

Scomo Staffer: “I don’t know but can I take your name and phone number.”

Mum is being awesome with this and is following all the calls to action and fighting for your right to vape even though she has no actual skin in the game (aside from supporting me)

If my mum can get off her butt and dial-up politicians surely your guys can as well. Please follow the calls to action you see here. WE NEED A UNITED FRONT WE NEED TO STOP THIS BS AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT IS TO BE LIKE MY MUM (not too much tho or I will have to come around and mow your lawn and fix stuff that breaks lmao)

12 Likes

Not an Aussie here, but keeping our fingers crossed for you guys. The whole vaping world is watching this, millions of us supposedly. Would it help the cause if Non-Australian vapers started flooding the PM’s email with letters pointing out the fact that this will definately make that government a laughing stock in the worlds eyes, that freedom of choice is eroding and that the world calls Australia a “Nanny State”? (a little more respectfully stated of course)

5 Likes

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK EVERYONE - Two new names to the list that we need to call - they are pro vaping but need to hear our voices that we demand Hunts ban be over turned.

Trent Zimmerman

(02) 9929 9822

Andrew Laming

(07) 3821 0155

5 Likes

We have won in the short term!!! The ban has been delayed until 1st January 2021. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

7 Likes

2015 “The latest?” Is he picking the year he prefers?? IDIOT!!
Do you know where you can put the patches or spray that have been PROVED of not working.
Did anybody tell him that those deaths are from combustion products? e.g. Cigarettes?? Not Nicotine assumption?
They have seen STRONG EVIDENCE of not smokers been introduced to vaping?? and then those vapers will then switch to Cigarettes?

Ask yourself why that smoking rate has declined…

7 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has supported this extension.
All actions great and small.
The fight continues but we have a reprieve!!

We couldn’t have done this without you all!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

11 Likes

Whatever suits his agenda!!!

5 Likes

PAC (Pick And Choose).

Fail.

3 Likes

I forgot: special thanks from me to @Dardy without your first post in the “Aussie” thread, i would have been oblivious, as usual, to what was going on until much later.

& to @marsh8 for making this thread,
& @woftam for all the good info
& to Nanna Atherton a big :hugs:

11 Likes

There has now been a reprieve until the 1st January 2021.

8 Likes