BBQ is better with a vape

My 18 and 22 Smokey Mountains keep 250 degrees fairly easy. Just grabbed some stainless water pans for them a few months ago.
Much better than the stock pans.
The Treagers look great though

4 Likes

Oh yes I DID @D.Sims.

4 Likes

Hey @SessionDrummer
Some 2 inch thick Sirloins, mushrooms, and Shrimp Linguine today along with some refreshments are on the menu today.
Coming over?

9 Likes

And no, that beef wasn’t packed in 1941.
Butcher needs to set his calendar on the printer!

3 Likes

LOL on the date. It’s about 95-96 out right now, so we’ve been chill-laxin’ in the pool, with a frosty beer lunch so far, but that looks delicious. I am going to get up early tomorrow before the heat picks up, and throw an 18 pound turkey in the smoker that has been brining for about 36 hours.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s hot here too, but have to get the grass cut before I go up north for a week.
Pool sounds great and so does the turkey.
I deep fry mine in peanut oil and that works.
Never smoked one before.
Stay Cool

3 Likes

Same here. You never know what’s going to happen. Brined in salt/sugar/spices for 36, going to smoke it on cherry @ 300 with butter on top and inside, stuffed with celery, garlic, onions, and spices, and will try to butter baste at it cooks. Let’s hope for a winner !!!

You as well @Pastorfuzz.

5 Likes

Hero or a Zero ?? We’ll see …

7 Likes

How’d it turn out @SessionDrummer ?!

3 Likes

Beyond juicy @D.Sims, and tasted pretty damned good. @ 300 not as much smoke made it into the turkey, but the butter basting and herbs (as well as the 24 hour brine) did the trick.

4 Likes

@D.Sims, @Pastorfuzz

7 Likes

Yeah @SessionDrummer !! Thats what im talking about!! Looks awesome! :fire: :muscle:

3 Likes

Souvlakia!

8 Likes

Oh YEAH @Stankhammer!!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Oh shit dude love those wavy grates, I gotta go sit down n chill :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Me, too. Especially when I look at it about 2 hours before mealtime. Then I’m suddenly starving !!

4 Likes

10 Likes

@SessionDrummer

When are we having a ELR BBQ Party at your crib​:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Hehe, I know, right @D.Sims.

2 Likes

Nothing fancy

8 Likes