BBQ is better with a vape

Are you gonna put some Peanut Butter on that?

4 Likes

Wait JUST a minute here @Mark_Turner. Are you grilling Ramen noodles again ?

5 Likes

How else are you supposed to do it?

4 Likes

Cooking myself, made some chicken, it was perfectly medium rare… Just how it should be.

3 Likes

Close, peanut chicken curry sauce with Thai pepper

5 Likes

Yes, it’s one of my favorites from
my penitentiary days

6 Likes

The kids stopped by the Scarborough, Ontario, Thompson park rib fest!

7 Likes

Pulled pork nacho’s

11 Likes

I don’t get involved when my old man is doing some indirect ribs on his bbq!

8 Likes

Nice looking ribs. I’ve actually never done them on a grill before. Looks like I need to.

2 Likes

They are actually pretty damned good @SessionDrummer .
Cook them slow and I like to sear them a little.
I like a little bark on the ribs

4 Likes

For sure they are good he will do a little sear at the end. Indirect heat works well. The wind is crazy today. It’s way easier on the propane. Just came off!

9 Likes

8 Likes

Those look perfect. I don’t know if you smoke often or not, but when propane-ing, do you feel the missing smoke it detrimental to the overall profile, or not really ?

4 Likes

You can still smoke your ribs on propane. I cook em on vertical rib racks in direct. Put my wood in tin foil packs put on the surface of the grill. Works out fine for me.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m tried foil/chip smoking, chips in tubes, even wood chunks above my heat deflectors, but I’ve never had good success. Looks like I need to learn a NEW trick.

3 Likes

if I smoke I use the charcoal Weber!
But it looks like pops used some apple wood this time. In some sorta tube over the heat.

8 Likes

Ahhhh, I started YEARS ago on a Weber kettle, then moved up to the Smoky Mountain. Still have, and love both.

7 Likes

Not able to use this one this year someone made a nest!

8 Likes

Reminds me of the saying cat on a hot tin roof

3 Likes