BBQ is better with a vape

They don’t have many cattle in your neck of the woods do they?

3 Likes

Bahahahhaahhahaha!!!

2 Likes

Can you run anything else besides the pellets in the Traeger?

2 Likes

Hehe, there’s some in the state, BUT, not around me !!!

1 Like

No the Traeger is pellets only. I will say I am VERY glad that I found Lumbjack pellets, because they put the Traeger pellets (and many others) to shame.

2 Likes

Massive sirloins.
The Dalstrong Cleaver works excellent

7 Likes

I knew it was ONLY a matter of time before the Cleavers came out @Pastorfuzz.

8 Likes

Hey Ward, you were a little hard on the Beaver last night!

5 Likes

Heavy rain day pfffffft.

7 Likes

Would you like a little meat with your seasoning?

4 Likes

Hehe, it basically cooks off, but YES @anon44012888 !!!

2 Likes

I subbed… Ha! :heart:

3 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of baby backs, as they seem to have less meat, and flavor than full St. Louis, BUT, due to SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES (LOL), all they had in stock …

7 Likes

Ever give smoked crickets a try?

4 Likes

What do the taste like @anon44012888 ?
Do you use a dry rub or slather on the sauce?
I would imagine it only takes a few minutes in the smoker to finish them.

5 Likes

@anon44012888, I’m currently on the NO CRICKET DIET, but you never know …

I can’t get enough of these LumberJack pellets. Vastly superior to everything else I’ve ever tried.

7 Likes

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer Looks great. If those are brats, WOW. As an old Wisconsin guy (go Badgers), I’m simmering my brats today in water (instead of beer), onions and garlic. Then I’ll finish them on the grill mode of my Ninja Foodi. Also caramelizing a bunch of onions. To caramelize them, I start them over medium heat, then turn it down. Of course, stir occasionally. For the last 5 minutes, I hit them with a bit of Balsamic Vinegar. Takes about 45 minutes to an hour. The apartment smells great right now !!

4 Likes

@Cary1 I used Italian Hot Sausage this time to see how they came out. My wife’s family is from Manitowoc, WI, so I know about brats, cheese, AND badgers !!!

4 Likes

7 Likes