BBQ is better with a vape

Dinner

Thinking garlic, salt and pepper rub, then coat with Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory Brown Sugar to get nice and sticky

7 Likes

Also got a new pot and some dope bowls

4 Likes

Nice @anon44012888. Sometimes “naked” is the way to cook them best, i.e. S&P&G.

2 Likes

Coincidentally “Naked” is my cooking attire right now

3 Likes

I have a Weber SmokeFire EX-6, I’ve read all of the horror stories from other purchasers here. I took a chance and purchased it anyway because my Weber Genesis gas grill has been so high quality and performing over the past 5 years. I could not be any more pleased with this grill now.
I’ve had about 10 cooks so far, and they have all been excellent. The food has been delicious, and the temp probes and wi-fi connections have been flawless. The only slight issue that I’ve encountered is that the pellets don’t all slide down the hopper at the same rate from all sides. So during 1 cook, I had a Faldo alarm about low pellets, and I then had to open the lid and push the pellets from one side, in order to level the volume in the hopper.

5 Likes

No BBQ today but beef roasts in Crock Pots.
Started them on low last night.
Ready to go soon.
Damn my house smells good !

9 Likes

Damn, it’s even making MY house smell good @Pastorfuzz.

6 Likes

Pissing cold rain all day. Gotta keep this thread alive. Best baby backs, and sausages to date.

I blame …

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/1150052-lumber-jack-20-lb-char-hickory-grill-pellets.html

9 Likes

That came out nice.
I had Turkey sandwiches on toast and Mayo.
Also some clam chowder soup.
Cold and nasty here today too

6 Likes

@Pastorfuzz I COULD have had turkey left overs, but …

5 Likes

Not on a Treager but still good. On a Weber.
Big ass Sirloin with Shrooms in Garlic Butter and homemade fries

10 Likes

Looks great and oh, so tasty !!

1 Like

Looks rustic and tasty. And, a reasonably fast creation.

If I did it for anyone other than me, I’d probably spend 2 hours simmering the mushrooms in a bone broth.

3 Likes

Hope you don’t mind another BBQ enthusiast

10 Likes

Good stuff @TimWV.

1 Like

We need to know a few things @Tim84… Where do you live “exact address” and when is the next bbq!! :smile:

3 Likes

Never used bone broth before.
Real butter and minced garlic work just fine for me

4 Likes

It does sound tasty.

I tend to use bone broth when slow cooking, though it is a long process to make.

2 Likes

Another teaser :drooling_face:

7 Likes

I spatchcock chicken. Ready to eat in a hour.

2 Likes