BBQ is better with a vape

I did those on the smoker, I do spatchcock when I am roasting or grilling a whole chicken. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It comes down to making a chicken a week on the Weber. Wife and I eat the Brest. The dog gets the legs thighs and wings mixed into her kibble along with sweet potato. She eats better than I do.

3 Likes

Nice lookin’ pair there @TimWV.

2 Likes

@rcleven I have to say, now that I HAVE spatchcock’d it’s going to be hard to stop.

1 Like

@rcleven @SessionDrummer It is just shy of impossible to stop! :rofl:

1 Like

Just what I need, ANOTHER addiction !!!

2 Likes

Got it down to a science. Have had the Weber Spirit 3 for over a decade now and replaced the burner deflectors and upgraded the grill grates. Never had to replace the SS burners. Cook on it all year long. -10 to 100 in the summer.

3 Likes

@rcleven I was previously the “Cheap Grill” champion. I refused to pay more than XXX, and every year or two, I’d have to replace it. Finally broke down and got a Weber Genesis, and now I haven’t replaced a grill in 10 years running.

4 Likes

6 Likes
6 Likes

@SessionDrummer What time are we eating? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Coming up on 2 hours of smoke, think I’m going to 3 today before foiling …

2 Likes

Looks Fantastic!

2 Likes

I hate posting repeated pics of the same cooks, but these baby backs I’ve gotten down to a science. Trying to bump the thread, sorry about the “Same Old, Same Old”.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Back on the smoke for about 2 hours …

12 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if you are a reincarnated pitmaster. Especially when you use BBQ techniques which match the earliest US styles:

7 Likes

I could look at properly smoked anything that looks as good as that no matter how many times you posted it!

4 Likes

Burley/Bourbon is my choice with BBQ.
Recipe for 30ml:
10ml Real Tobacco Extracts - Bourbon Burley 3X concentrate
10ml VG
6.4ml PG
3.6ml Nicotine (Freebase 100mg/ml in PG for 12mg/ml)

It is yummy!

7 Likes

Started this thread almost SIX years ago, and STILL running strong. All the replacement parts installed on the Ironwood, and back to Traegering …

8 Likes