We’ll leave the lights on @D.Sims. :slight_smile:

3 hours in …

7 Likes

8 Likes

Rest back in the smokez …

8 Likes

Sorry no plate shotz. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Meat market had these little wings for a $1 a pound.
Why not
Pics won’t load. Oh Well

Winter beater Lumina BBQ table

Got to have beverages when cooking

10 Likes

Wings for me please! :grin:

6 Likes

They’re actually pretty good but require work.
Definitely worth the cost

5 Likes

I love chicken wings cooked on a BBQ, the flavours goes right to the bone and the skin goes nice and crispy, chicken thighs are pretty good too for the same reason.

6 Likes

I found a 20 minute bake for wings in the oven then finish them on the bbq works really well. Way less flipping and smoke.

4 Likes

I do something similar with bratwurst. Spent some years in Wisconsin, so learned to simmer them in ginger ale, onions and garlic to the point they are mostly cooked, then finish them on the grill. Many of my friends request that I bring my brats to BBQ’s. There are a couple of brands available in Denver, Canino’s and Boulder Sausage Company that are outstanding.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I do with mine. I take them out of the oven just before they start to brown and finish them off on the BBQ, they can be done in advance that way too which saves time later.

4 Likes

I like to bake my chicken at low for 20 minutes. Then to the charcoal. I learned to do a sorta fry pan boil with breakfast sausage, drain and brown off. Saves a couple minutes for sure. Works with most sausage.

4 Likes

I remember when visiting my Bavarian family in Germany trying all sorts of their different smoked sausages and they were delicious, I especially liked how they did their spit roast chicken which was absolutely amazing, it was so good and the flavour went right to the bone. It was all washed down with a few large steins of local beer.

4 Likes

Beginnings of bourbon, ginger BBQ Short Ribs

8 Likes

Nice lookin’ Shorts there @TimWV.

4 Likes

Love the Ginger in cooking.
I put a little extra in my General Tso’s chicken

4 Likes

I’M ON MY WAY!!

4 Likes

Come on! There’s plenty left along with some cilantro lime rice, sugar snap peas with roasted red peppers and crispy shallots, cold watermelon and you can even have a big ol slice of my peanut butter chocolate pie and a cup of great Brazilian (Burundi Nkanda) coffee.

4 Likes

Injected, rubbed, and ready for the smoker in the morning! :drooling_face: :yum:

8 Likes