BBQ is better with a vape

That will make a nice sandwich!

3 Likes

Indeed it will, I’m trying to get up enough motivation to make some homemade brioche slider rolls however, a trip to the store is so much more convenient lol

3 Likes

Dammit @TimWV, THAT is what I’m talking about !!!

3 Likes

The start of something tasty! :drooling_face: :yum:

9 Likes

@TimWV you have TRIGGERED me with your badass WSM.

6 Likes

The second photo looks like a brazier cleansing the air with meaty goodness.

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer I love my WSM’s I have 3 of them and I have a whole hog smoker I’ll be pulling out for the 4th of July. I’m headed to Nags Head Beach Friday and I’m taking one of my WSM’s, we’re going to be there for 10 days and you never know, I may have a bunch of seafood to cook on it. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yet another trigger for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SquirrelSmash you are perfectly observant, there has to be the ritual air cleansing on the deck to properly prepare it for the summer :grin:

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer I prefer Topsail Island Beach just a couple hours south of Nags Head as it’s much less commercial and much more relaxing, better suited to my old bones and laidback lifestyle, either way it will be nice to see my daughters and grandchildren having a good time! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Indeed, as blessings and banishing are incomplete without ‘parfum’ - scents through the smoke.

5 Likes

After hangliding in Kitty Hawk, I always liked the smaller towns, like Duck, and Salvo for the same reasons.

5 Likes

The whole area there is nice particularly Duck and probably if I was younger would enjoy it more than I do. I think us having our own beach house in Topsail Island contributes to my preference of the two. The only reason we’re all headed to Nags Head is for my cousin’s 70th birthday party his family is putting together for all the family, I’m assuming his wife will be allowed also lol :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

Are these towns, or an imperative followed by the reason for it?

4 Likes
3 Likes

Ah, it seems that most of the place names are rather eccentric and without apostrophises.

Is Gum Neck the place where all the geriatric vampires live?

5 Likes

10 and a half hours later

8 Likes

Last BBQ pic today, I promise

10 Likes

That looks excellent. Good job.

5 Likes

More, more, more !!!

4 Likes