Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

Welcome and glad you joined.

7 Likes

Welcome @Musicmixologist, hope you can still convince your Ma to quit the stinkies by giving her a nice juice to vape :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @Musicmixologist :wave:

6 Likes

Hi @Musicmixologist

7 Likes

Welcome @Musicmixologist, maybe you can help me over the learning curve with my Presonus board.

5 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Help with Presonous board

Oh man, do I feel ya, lol… Tryin to dial in an amp, or a pedal WHILE you play is a challenge… Thank God for my Boss Katana amp… It’s got software so I can sit in front of the computer and adjust it like that… And I’m positive there’s a way to record a “clean” D.I. and re-send that clean DI signal to the amp (ie “Re-Amping”) and adjust it while your recorded track plays… What software do you use to record?

3 Likes

Hi all a total noob here hoping to find great advice (already have thanks) and learn from you all. My name is Richie im from sunny Swansea :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 i use @Theneverready for obvious reasons I’m not just a noob here I’m a noob with anything tech related so dont be suprised if it takes me a while to reply. I’m 43, a chef, vaped for around 5or6 years been building coils for maybe 4yrs and just started mixing ok so thats about enough bollix from me. I’m off to learn about mixing​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::exploding_head::crazy_face:

11 Likes

Welcome, lots of help to be had here. Enjoy the journey.

3 Likes

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you and im sure i will😉

3 Likes

Hi @NeverReady and welcome.

3 Likes

Welcome @NeverReady I hope you enjoy here

3 Likes

Hi All , just thought Id say hi! I’ve been mixing a few years now and have tons of recipes that I need to get logged on here but shared one today so its a start lol
Thanks
Gary

11 Likes

Hiya Gary!

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome sir

4 Likes

hello im a new member my name is ahmed , good to be here among the pros :smiley:

9 Likes

Welcome to ELR @RakoomR. Most pro’s here, won’t even admit they are, but they know who they are. :slight_smile: You’ll NOT find a BETTER site to get your mix on, with a friendlier group of people, willing to help out, than here on ELR. Thanks to @daath (and the entire crew that is).

7 Likes