Be polite and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Forum @Cary1 :grin:

4 Likes

Howdy, @Mantis and @Cary1 . Welcome :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hi @Mantis. Like you, I am new to this forum, but a long time vaper. Hope you find some recipes that tickle your taste buds and provide wonderful vaping satisfaction.

4 Likes

Hi @Gazza7. Thanks for the warm welcome. I also found shaving to be a chore. When I switched to traditional wet shaving, it became a pleasure. There is something very “zen” and mindful about staying in the moment and experiencing the ritual of using a brush and soap. Shaving like this allows me to appreciate the feel of the brush and soap against my face, smelling the aromas of different scents, the sound of the blade against the skin. I know many will find it strange, but for me, it is somewhat similar to vaping, except vaping hits the taste buds and the visual of seeing the clouds. What can I say, I am a somewhat strange fellow.

6 Likes

Thanks @all. I look forward to learning and experimenting. I made 5 mixes of different tobacco flavors for my housemate and 5 of menthol tobacco for myself (small 10mg mixes). They are steeping and I look forward to trying them in a week. Gotta say, I really had fun mixing them yesterday and found the recipe calculator really helpful. I did single flavors (except for adding menthol to the ones for me) of Sweet Tobacco (Purilum), American Red (DV), AR American Blend Gold (DFS), RY4 (HS) and Dark Vapure (FA). I hope these will provide a variety of unique tobacco flavors.

5 Likes

This thread is an oldie, but a goodie. Some of the flavors discussed are probably no longer available, but you may be able to get ideas for some tobacco blends. Don’t be afraid to blend a few tobacco flavors, to change the personality of a mix. I can’t think of a solo tobacco flavor that I can vape as an all day vape. The magic (for me) comes in blending a few tobacco flavors together.

Have fun, and welcome to ELR, from a fellow tobacco head.

6 Likes

@d_fabes Thanks for the reply. I have blended a few different tobacco flavors that were premixed, so I expect to do some blending as I mix my own. Starting with single tobacco flavors will hopefully give me a starting point from which I can experiment. I will check out some of the recipes. Much appreciated.

7 Likes

Welcome @Cary1 and @Mantis.

6 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden thanks for the kind welcome

5 Likes

Hello Vape family. My name is Robert and my wife’s name is Gina. We live in North Florida. January 2020 my wife and I quit the cigs thanks to vaping. We both were smokers for over 30 years. I want to take this time not only to introduce ourselves but to thank the vape family as a whole for all your knowledge and the support. When I felt weak I would lose myself in all the awesome information and success stories.

My wife may be sweet but she has me slaving away making her juice and building her rdas cracking that whip but not in the fun kinky way :grimacing::joy::joy::joy: I’m just kidding around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I’m more than happy to make her happy and safer than before. Gina was diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis and that was a major contributing factor as to why we quit cigs and started vaping plus we’re both Cancer survivors (long story) We had to make a change and fast. I’m very proud to say we are feeling so much better now.

My wife, Gina likes watermelon (real or candy), she absolutely loves florals such as Jasmin and Honeysuckle, and fruits with or without cream.

As for me, I love strawberry. Strawberry would have to be my favorite. I have noticed I can be a bit picky. After one year of mixing I’ve found a total of two juices I can consider my ADV… BUT I’ve also found a new hobby that I find to be very relaxing and rewarding so the sky is the limit.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and thank you all for your dedication and hard work.

16 Likes

Awesome intro, and looking forward to seeing you post as you continue your journey!

Welcome @Mr.GreenVape!

7 Likes

Hello Mr. Greenvape and welcome.
Sorry to read about you and your wife’s medical issues but you certainly read like a positive bloke so please accept some more positivity from me.

I’m glad to read you found vaping and how it’s helped you both.
Long may that help and enjoyment continue.

8 Likes

Great intro! Good to read you’re both feeling better with vaping.

7 Likes

Welcome @Mr.GreenVape!
Glad to have you aboard.

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Mr.GreenVape there is a lot of knowledge accumulated in the forum and very friendly people always ready to help us … Good story, I’m happy for you.

7 Likes

@Mr.GreenVape Welcome back. Sounds like you have been doing some good things for your wife. Great post to read and you put a smile on my face.

9 Likes

Welcome @Mr.GreenVape :call_me_hand:
and like I say, much more rewarding than emptying ash trays :+1:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mr.GreenVape :grin:

7 Likes

A warm welcome to the forum @Mr.GreenVape and thank you for sharing your very encouraging story with us, I am so pleased that vaping has helped you and your wife.

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Robert. Like you’re wife, I love me some watermelon.

10 Likes