Welcome aboard Alder! =)

8 Likes

Welcome, I hope you enjoy

8 Likes

Welcome Alder.
Texas girl, thru & thru here.
So glad you have joined us. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Just saw this thread after making my first post earlier trying to sell some flavors. Iā€™m David. I live in NC. Been vaping since 2009-2010. DIYā€™ing for at least 5 years. Made my own NETā€™s for a year or two, but mostly use regular flavors now. Been lurking around this site for at least a few years now, mostly checking out recipe ideas.

12 Likes

Welcome, welcome. Thanks for sayinā€™ ā€˜Hiā€™ !

7 Likes

New to the forum here, but Iā€™ve been vaping for 6 years now and mixing for close to 5 years. Iā€™ve mostly been mixing otherā€™s recipes since time is scarce with my work schedule, but Iā€™m finding some time slices here and there to work on my own.

I see some familiar names here from other forums and my bud @anon84779643 has guided me in the land of FLV.

Cheers yā€™all I hear a few fingers of bourbon calling my name!

11 Likes

Cheers @gopher_byrdā€¦ you know I am very happy to see you hereā€¦
Hope you find a good timeā€¦ and will be seeing you around :wink: :wave: :rofl:

6 Likes

Most welcome @salparadise13 and @gopher_byrd!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @salparadise13 and @gopher_byrd :grin:

6 Likes

Greetings and welcome @salparadise13 and @gopher_byrd Surely you enjoy here.

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

Welcome and happy you joined.

5 Likes

Hi all, iā€™m not totally new, but i forgot to introduce myself after registrating shameonme.
Mi name is Peter, iā€™m from Germany and i vape since a bit over 2 years now after smoking for about 25 years (still a bit of dualuse, trying to switch completely). I vape most of the time just mtl, but discovered the wasp nano few weeks ago, and now i like to drip from time to time. I discovered it through my sister and bought tons of stuff the days after. I started to make my own liquid only a few weeks after i started vaping cause all the flavors sounded better than the ā€œstandartliquidsā€ i could get. Thanks for such a great place and all the input a newbie can get here.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Molchi and congratulations on your achievements so far :grinning:

6 Likes

Welcome Peter!

5 Likes

Welcome @Molchi.

5 Likes

Welcome @Molchi

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

4 Likes

Greetings all,
I have been vaping for a little over eight years now. I smoked for twenty years. My wife and I quit smoking ,cold turkey, after trying ecigs. It was incredible how much better we felt almost immediately. My first mod was an original Vamo, remeber those. I got onto diy quickly. Always thought it premade ejuice was too expensive. We both stuck to a few tobacco recipes until recently. I figured I would try a few desert and fruit vapes, spread the palate around a little. That is how I ended up here. There are some great recipes here. I want to thank everyone for posting their recipes. It has been a real eye opener.
Cheers, Derek.

15 Likes