8 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

8 Likes

Greetings @Drock1.
Stay a spell and enjoy yourself.

8 Likes

Welcome @Drock1 sure you have fun here

6 Likes

Hello all, this is my first time ever on a forum of any sort and would like to thank everybody who created this site. Hmmm Iā€™m horrible at computers but hope I can learn quickly. Thanks again wonderful site

12 Likes

@LickettyDrippetty sending you a very warm welcome this forum is the best any question you have even if you think its silly donā€™t worry we here to help and not judge if you do not ask you will never know :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@Englishguy thanks so much for the warm welcome and I look forward to learning and absorbIng all the great info from Everyone. Iā€™ve read tons of great info here for so long and finally decided to join in. Only been DIY mixing for 2 weeks and loving it.

8 Likes

I know tell me about it but the best thing is to have fun while mixing and its way cheaper what type of vapes do you like fruits bakeries ect

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

7 Likes

Welcome @LickettyDrippetty

7 Likes

Thanks so much Iā€™m thrilled to be here but to be truthful Iā€™m kind of scared donā€™t want to step on any toes. Iā€™m a quiet person so I never have to much to say. Have a wonderful day or night. And thanks everyone night night

9 Likes

Thanks Gus6 great community here.

7 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy yourself

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Drock1 and @LickettyDrippetty!!

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @LickettyDrippetty.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Never worry about stepping on the toes. The site overall is pretty nice and options are welcome.

6 Likes

Thanks Chrispdx and @SessionDrummer I feel the warm welcome. Much appreciated also thanks @Lostmarbles and @Sevencasper. Iā€™m slowly learning This computer stuff.

7 Likes

It will all come in time just be patient and donā€™t give up :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thereā€™s so much great info in this community I just canā€™t stop reading it all. Trouble is itā€™s causing my chores to pile up :upside_down_face: but we all share that problem Iā€™m guessing. Iā€™m enjoying it all so much.

9 Likes