Beta Testing New Flavors :D

He posted some stuff here:

2 Likes

Yes, two mixes per flavor

1. 30/70 with 15% PDO Flavoring
  2. VaporBase PDO with 15% PDO Flavoring

As a control, I have also done a 30/70 with 15% VG Flavoring (same flavor as the PDO flavoring) - this still requires another week to fully catch up to the other batches (so far that I can tell).

Hope that clears it up.

3 Likes

I have only found what he posted here as well as a few old threads on reddit. I see that he is working on his secret lab and building a membership so I donā€™t think he wishes to divulge much information as it would hurt his business.
http://l0lo.com/what-is-l0lo/
I think @BoDarc was trying to decipher some of the technical data he posted about the PDO.

1 Like

Ok got it now lol I was really tired yesterday :wink:

1 Like

Secret lab? Business. Donā€™t know much about him, just assumed he was another diyā€™er. Does he have an eliquid business.

Just followed your link, that is explaining some things, thank you.

1 Like

Seems a bit high school to me. Have to be part of the ā€œinā€ crowd, and seems to me after reading the about page that he holds an extremely high opinion of himself and is pompous, and isnā€™t out for the good of ALL vapers nor being helpful or helping teach newer diyā€™ers.

Itā€™s about not smoking and supporting the rest of our community. Not secret society and elitism. That was just my take away from how it was worded and what itā€™s about? I could be completely wrong.

3 Likes

That is what I said when I first found out a few days ago. My take is due to pending FDA regs he is sidestepping the gobberment .He is offering free e liquid to members that I guess pay for something else?
I like any idea that says FU to the gooberment goons!

1 Like

Yeah, see my above comment. Maybe Iā€™m seeing it differently. Iā€™ll have to read the about page again.

1 Like

You are not the only one that got that from reading the about page. I came to the same conclusion after reading it.

3 Likes

Honestly I have no idea but if you scratch a little deeper than whats on the surface you will get a better picture.He has been very helpful but I have found that he isnā€™t going to give us everything we want to know.He will post enough for you to figure it out if you wish but as my Grandfather used to say ā€œyou have to want itā€.
I am afraid that we all may have to find or create a secret society in a couple of years if we truly wish to help others quit smoking.
I donā€™t know enough either way to praise or condemn the man but I have read enough of his work to make me feel that I should cut him a little slack but thatā€™s just my opinion for whatā€™s that worth.
What I am most upset over is this ā€œlikeā€ rationing we have going on up in here!
How many ā€œLikesā€ are we allowed in a 24 hour period?:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right! I think itā€™s like 50 likes per 24 hrs?

1 Like

I have some beta testers hehe. They are not releasing until September 1st but I will sneak a few 1oz bottles on the site this weekend if someone wants it early.

Here are the new flavors:
Saltwater Taffy Base
Sour Taffy Base (not sure I have much of this one)
Brownie Batter
Root Beer (A&W Style)
Cola
French Vanilla Cream (odd one)
Elephant Ear / Funnel Cake
Spearmint
Guava
Hazelnut

7 Likes

OMG those ones sound way better than the ones I got last time :wink:

1 Like

No crazy off the wall flavors haha.

With the 8th having passed, these were pushed back a bit. Still for the DIY market, these are great!

3 Likes

What is odd about the French Vanilla Cream?They all sound great!
I am working on some Cola mixes now so these have my attention.

2 Likes

The French Vanilla Cream is odd because the cost to make it is so high. I kid you not when I say our actual cost is around $54 per poundā€¦ ouchy.

It was designed and tested by a chef to their exact requirements. It has 7 types of vanilla extract and a super pricy cream element to it.

This is obviously not going to be released as a flavor in this format but could be fun to play withā€¦ this is the Audi R8 of flavors.

7 Likes

You had me at seven types of vanilla!
Take my money pleaseā€¦

3 Likes

A few even I have never heard of o.O

Lol I was figuring it out. Our cost would be roughly $460 per gallonā€¦ soooo it is hard to tell someone they need to pay $560 per gallon (gotta make something), when normal French Vanilla is $191 haha. Who knows. Maybe we will release it in small amounts.

3 Likes

Yeah but is the potency the same? If I had to use twice as much of the normal French Vanilla to achieve the flavor intensity of the fancy stuff then the price difference becomes a lot smaller.

2 Likes

No no no. French Vanilla Cream is the BMW i8 flavor

1 Like