Beta Testing New Flavors :D

I just spit coffee out my nose! :laughing:

3 Likes

Hrmmm, makes me wonder if the guy that vaped Carolina Reapers runs a vape store. =x
ROFL

6 Likes

ā€œHey guys, donā€™t try this at home, Iā€™m a professional. Today Iā€™m gonna vape FIRE!ā€

4 Likes

6 Likes

I just want to know what you going to do with all them Benjamins and to let you know if you need more for the entourage I am in!
I donā€™t know how to make it rain but I am familiar with strip clubs and a fast learner! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

What @BoyHowdy said!

No rain here either, but I do carry a ā€œsprinklerā€.

4 Likes

Thinking about what @BoyHowdy said and lolling over here.
I could easily see myself as one of the testers of all the flavors. I donā€™t need to be incorporated in any entourage, just send me flavors and iā€™ll be happy with that.

3 Likes

If we break 100 Million in one year, I promise everyone gets free flavors!

11 Likes

Now this post i can like the hell out for sure :smile: :smile:

2 Likes

DRIED FRUIT? Canā€™t find anywhere. I love love love TPA Strawberry Ripe but Iā€™m wondering if thereā€™s a dried strawberry out there, or any ā€œdried fruitā€. Thanks yā€™all.

1 Like

I canā€™t find the extracts anywhere on Wal-Martā€™s websiteā€¦ :confused: do you have a link?

2 Likes

Suhweeeeet! Lol

I hope that the launch of the ā€œnew and improvedā€ raw extracts goes absolutely smashingly for you.

I canā€™t wait to order some of them very soon, and am hoping to do so directly (before the window closes) if it hasnā€™t already.

I totally have to have a sticker! Lol

2 Likes

/joking/
Seriously? Thereā€™s plenty of dried fruit out there to be had! Itā€™s one of the #1 reasons that so many love Inaā€™s cactus. ;p

@Sprkslfly ??? Iā€™m not looking for a cactus flavor, Iā€™m looking for a dried fruit or dried berry.

He was making a jokeā€¦Lol cactus ā€œjuices upā€ the more dry fruit flavors. :wink:

2 Likes

It is pending launch. They are still tweaking the search terms and what not. I just sneaked a few snaps as they were showing me.

3 Likes

Ahh, then Iā€™m not going crazy!

I appreciate yā€™all replying but how can I ā€œjuice upā€ a dry fruit flavor that I donā€™t even have? Am I not explaining this correctly? I have many fruit and berry concentrates that I add to my recipes but all of them are ā€œfreshā€ or ā€œripeā€ fruit flavors and Iā€™m specifically trying to replicate or straight up buy a ā€œdriedā€ fruit flavor. Thanks for your help.

Congratulations! I can only imagine how that feelsā€¦youā€™ve earned it, enjoy! :boom::balloon::balloon::tada:

1 Like

Woooooo Hoooooo! But I think you will hit at least 200 million in one yearā€¦come on man, power of positive thought :smiley:

1 Like