Black Friday 2019 (NO ROYAL HUNTER RDA)

Gazing at this venerable behemoth, I simply cannot help thinking about the ever feisty “Black Knight” ! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’m not sure I see the connection, but that’s a fav stoner movie of mine!

3 Likes

The look of that venerable rig flashes me back (every time) to those cued-up moments of “limbless fury”.

3 Likes

Wait…I think I see it now! :sunglasses:
black_knight

7 Likes

Fabulous “montage” there ! :smiley:

I notice that the project designers took care to create that futuristic “severed limb-stub” Activator Button.

I’m saving my Shillings for the post-truth “Thunderdome” model (“Want justice. Give us Thunderdumb !”)

:clown_face:

6 Likes

As of a few days ago, IMR Batteries started a “Black Friday Sale” pricing on their web-site. They are (for example) knocking $1.00 off the price of Samsung 30Qs and a bit more off Samsung 25Rs. No breaks on shipping costs, and the usual IMR (a battery-case, wire-cutters, or tote-bag) promo offers apply as usual.

Take note of this. Where I live, UPS does a great job, whereas the feckless clowns that FedEx has used for many years are thoroughly incompetent slobs who love to leave parcels downstairs (rather than delivering directly to my apartment), begging to be stolen by anybody off the street. I chose UPS when ordering. IMR sent me an email stating that they would be using UPS. Then they sent me a subsequent email today stating that they were shipping it via FedEx !?! … :exploding_head:

I called their toll-free customer service telephone number immediately. The young fellow told me that such is what they do (if it saves them a few cents), as if it was nothing to do that to customers. This rather pissed me off, so I gave him a piece of my mind (regarding an over $50 US order, no less) - and (it appears just barely in time today) they canceled the FedEx shipment and have now shipped it via UPS. (If the carrier chosen matters to you), do not trust them to follow their own written assurances as to the shipping carrier.

Even though (as The Mooch published) the Molicel company does not reject claims of defective product on the basis of being used in “vaping devices” (unlike any of the other battery manufacturers, according to his account), note that the IMR Batteries “terms and conditions of sale” which one has to agree to in full states:

I will not use the products purchased from IMR Batteries with or for e-cigarettes/vaporizers.

7 Likes

I will start checking all the places I know for a Nicotine discount. If anybody knows of one I am sure you will post it but If y’all could keep your eyes open. :+1:

Thanks

7 Likes

I think i’m the only person that doesn’t own one LOL

8 Likes

Oh no… I’ve not “fallen victim” to their evil 99¢ plot either! :laughing:

9 Likes

First you find out the “Holy Grail power-packs” are sold separately. Then, the Flabware needs re-flashing, and then you find out that “Templar Technology” no longer honors the lifetime warranty as of Fri the 13th.

:clown_face:

6 Likes

I have… I bought 2 of every color and am just now getting rid of the last one. :grin:

It’s actually a decent RDA

7 Likes

I can say I have never had one either… but I have heard a few say they like it… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey guys! know I’m new but I saw this RDA for 75cents, called something like King Hunter… Roil Prey… was really cheap! duck and cover

^.^

Umm- these were the emails loitering in spam and sales boxes. Also grab some from sites I dirty myself with before that “final” checkout click.

I’ll try and keep updating as they flow in.

Hope it helps!

Pre-Black Friday sale

VapeDeal
15% sitewide discount
“EARLY15” at checkout
(Can be combine with their Pre-Black Friday E-liquid Sale)
FREE shipping $75>
(Never used before)

MyFreedomSmokes:
15%
Code: NEWMFS15 (new customers only).
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/hot-deals-coupon-codes/black-friday-vape-deals.html

iVapeSupply
50% off selected hardwar
code CVD50
50% off all e-liquids
code CVD50.
https://www.ivapesupply.com/ivapesupply/clearance.html
(Getting 403 error)

*Personal Favourite
Geek Vape Aegis X 200W Box Mod (USA) $41.40 (12 hours ago)
Sale at Flawless for $46

(Never heard of them until today)
coupon code: “Hardware10”
However free shipping $50>
(Batteries?)

Still in stock

8 Likes

15% off New Products at MFS, use coupon code 15OFFNEW

5 Likes

@TorturedZen thanks for this one, I hadn’t seen it yet, but now, I like it !!!

Dovpo Odin DNA250c Box Mod Features:

Collaboration Between Dovpo, Vaping Bogan & Vaperz Cloud