Black Friday 2019 (NO ROYAL HUNTER RDA)

Sorry to hear that, hope you get better real soon muth.

5 Likes

Scored a Squid DB v3 for 45.95 here yesterday.

7 Likes

Those are cute, @Letitia :stuck_out_tongue: I like!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@muth Bummer, I can get hardware but no ejuice, only unflavored. Know of any shipping juice to MA? I’m in RI now but grew up in Attleboro

4 Likes

Hey, y’all @muth and @Rocky02852 and anybody else. I am with @anon84779643 on this one. She and I both will send stuff to you.

5 Likes

That’s great @Dan_the_Man , I’d love to get my hands on a Commercial juice that’s banned here now, my ADV. @anon84779643 is working on a replacement for me, big smiles😎

4 Likes

Teehee, I caught a real shiny last night. I saw a gold KFL 2019 clone. I don’t usually buy gold things but for some reason I thought the gold looked classy on the KF. I have a gold ring I can wear on my handcheck hand :rofl: Now I have to find a gold Provari or Dicodes (ain’t gonna happen).

6 Likes

That must be in the air, @muth… I have picked up both gold and silver mods and rdas too… :stuck_out_tongue:
Gee!! :crazy_face: :tada: I do like my wasp nano rdta :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks Dan. I’m driving differently these days. Every time I see a car to my right at a stop sign my heart quickens. That’s what happened, the other driver ran right through the stop sign, actually turned towards me (crash!) and then she kept right on going through a brick wall stopping 12" from a house. I think something was wrong with her.

6 Likes

Thx, SD. I’ll be okay. I explained a bit in my reply to Dan.

5 Likes

Stop sending mental telepathy. I’m going broke :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sure do, Rocky. I’ll Pm you cause I don’t want to throw a vendor under the bus.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Omg, I need to get some sleep. I replied in the thread by mistake. PM’d you just now.

6 Likes

@muth yeah I know about Giants, nobody selling flavors in RI, just unflavored. One place I know doing back room sales, but not my juice.

4 Likes

oh wow! Take a look at the other place. They have a good selection.

4 Likes

@muth will do, thanks, Yeah I guess Gold is in the air, just ordered a gold topside dual. :star_struck:

4 Likes

and if he needs flavors… and no one will ship… I will.
I do have the flv packs now on my website.

6 Likes

Link to a review tread and details for Thanksgiving sale code for additional 35% off.

steam-crave-glaz-rdsa

Steam Crave Glaz RDSA
Sale Price: USD 44.90
List Price: USD 67.35 | Discount: 33% off| Earn 45 points

Then add code for additional 35% off

3 Likes

It took me at least 6 months to get back to a semi-state-of-normalcy with regards to being in a vehicle (especially as a passenger) after getting hit in 2017.

One day I’ll share pics and tell the story… But as yet, I still don’t have paperwork from the lawyers showing that everything has been legally closed out. Trying to learn to walk again has been a bitch. And I’ll never be able to run again. Fuck, I can barely get up stairs… But A. I’m saying too much, and B. I’m not trying to diminish your situation. Only wanting to say that I can relate, and it will get better! :hugs:

8 Likes