Calculator Help!

Recently with all the flavoring ban on Michigan (even though flour now you can buy flavored juice again) I decided I should learn to make my own juice. I use a vape-ready nicotine base to keep things double since I just started making my own. I love the fact that this site has that option. However, whenever I try to create a recipe with that option clicked an error always comes up. I’ve tried changing the numbers but nothing works. In the red box above it says im missing
The target strength field is required.
The wvpga field is required.
The pg goal field is required.
The vg goal field is required.
Any help is greatly appreciated! Here’s a picture of the recipe I’m trying to create

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to ELR, always happy to see new faces here.

You’ve stumbled on a glitch in the programming of the calculator… the bad thing is there’s no fix (yet) but it’s a known error and there is a workaround.

This forum has a great search function, so it’s easy to find answers to known issues. Lots of people decided to start mixing before and lots of those people had questions they asked here… I suggest you start reading this forum a bit to get you up to speed. This forum is filled with great tips, insight, recommendations, …
To get started, just search for guide and browse the beginners section.

Success with your new hobby and be careful around the rabbit hole, there’s no fence and you’ll easily find encouragement to jump in.

3 Likes

Just click max vg and enter the nic base as 50/50. Not precise but gets you close enough to test. There are other calculators that accommodate for premixed base.

4 Likes

Made this PDF hopefully it helps https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eDpZYBvrk2AZ6uWNtBuyRiyhg2bp928s/view?ths=true note: This was made for Higgy cigs diy

4 Likes

Thanks for all your help and sorry about not searching the forum beforehand, I was just thinking this would be the fastest way. I’m just glad to know that it wasn’t a mistake on my part. I would like to thank all of you for your help, it’s greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @OneLeggedMoose, and you ARE in good hands with @anon28032772 and @authormichellehughes.

Searching (as mentioned above CAN save lots of time), but when having issues with NIC levels, everyone will help you out. I personally have never used a mixed NIC, so I’d never experienced this issue. Good people here.

4 Likes

I did for the first time trying to do the Higgy stuff and it took me like 2 minutes to mix it up. I see where the temptation is to do it that way. I mean grab a bottle add some premade base stick in the one shot shake and vape … If I’m ever in a hurry this is the way to go. Of course I have all my flavor concentrates stuff in a wine cabinet and it takes me 20 minutes just to get all my stuff out to mix and then another 20 to put everything back up. Wish I had the space to have a room just for mixing so this wouldn’t be an issue.

2 Likes

The other thing you need to make sure of is your drops per ml…

I wrote my notes over here on it… more than welcome to read up… works for any manufacture, I use it with flavorah…

2 Likes