Chemnovatic Flavor Notes

BCF is out of LCW in 10ml, is it worth it to get the 30ml?
Never mind I just ordered the 30ml, I realized I was running out of Cappuccino SC and had to make a quick order🤪

3 Likes

it probably is , but remember if it needs to be pushed to 5pct or higher it will end up being a spendy concentrate over time

4 Likes

Hehe, I hear you @Rocky02852, I don’t know yet, as mine are steeping. I had to get the Vanilla Pudding in a 30ml as that was all they had.

4 Likes

Funny you should bring that up @fidalgo_vapes, I was wondering/thinking the same thing. After I get the SFT’s rolling, may run some calcs comparing comparable concentrates, with listed percentages, and work out price per ml.

4 Likes

That would be great to see…So many people complain about the cost of MF or even FLV but will buy a concentrate that inferior over and over again while the MF and FLV will last ten times , the inferior product actually is more expensive over time…

Note : I do not think concentrates that have to be used high are bad or not worth buying

7 Likes

Shit did I do this back in 2017 @fidalgo_vapes ??

11 Likes

Dont know if in America they have “Dinner Ladies Lemon Tart” as a commercial ejuice? In the UK it has been quite possible the most popular commercial juice of all and lots of people have tried to clone it, Daz Cole on All the Flavors recipie is very popular.

Anyway it has been revealed or rumoured that Chemnovatics lemon wafer and lemon are two of the main ingredients in it, which has made demand for them high and now Chefs are stocking them and loads of clones are appearing.

I have never had Dinner Ladies juice but ordered both to experiment with to make my own LMP updates and lemon tarts too, so looking forward to how they turn out. I must say the lemon cream wafer smells lovely anyway :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes it does smell great … I have had DLLT once and it was a pretty strong lemin forward recipe , using the lemon with the lemon cream wafer would be a must…

4 Likes

Yeah I have four different versions to make, so one has to work out right? :slight_smile: And they all have that combination in thankfully

5 Likes

I dunno guys… rumors are just that.
I have one… rated pretty good too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ya I have always laughed when people say they KNOW that a flavor is the secret sauce for a certain Liquid…Now we can point out that knowone realky knows …Example : Jam Monster , so many people knew the Real Flavours Toast and jam was the secret ingredient and they couldnt be more wrong based on the leaks… There will always be those that chase the clones . I dont vape commercial liquid so no chance for me to unlock the codes

7 Likes

I hope they work for you , with your experinace im sure you will come up with something just as good if not better

5 Likes

That RF Jam on toast was for me truly horrible. Wasnt it you years ago recommended the strawberry milkshake? :slight_smile: I have only the last month started mixing properly again as had so many flavourings decided not to buy anything at all for a year to use a lot of them up just doing any old random mix.
One of the first things I bought again was 100ml of stawberry milkshake :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I loved and promoted SMS heavily …I was saddened by my last purchase of the SMS bc it was not the Original , luckily I still have about 50ml

4 Likes

Oh, hope that isnt the same with the 100ml I just bought in the UK :frowning:

3 Likes

Well is it clear or yellow ??? The original was clear the bad was yellowish like the color of a VC

2 Likes

As yellow as really unhealthy urine haha, think that isnt leading towards being the good version? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ya bud that flavor needs to be SFT at 3 pct or so and im gonna get its not gonna be flavorful

This is an old bottle , this is what it should look like

3 Likes

Ohhh :frowning: Well it smells good and was very cheap anyway, we shall see, thanks for advice at least it my new sterawberyr milkshake recipie sucks I can just blame it on that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

About half way you will find the conversation regarding bad flaves …NR and BCF pulled RF flaves soin after

2 Likes