Coffee Crew… What are you drinking and vaping? 2022

My cold brew came out delicious. My mother in law heard me talking about making cold brew and ordered me a cold brew maker. I just used a jar, strainer and coffee filter.

And today i found out that Death Wish is no where near the highest in caffeine content so i ordered some Black Label by Devils Mountain. 1500mg/serving, fook yeah.

5 Likes

Be careful with that man, you know why.

5 Likes

I will be, thank you for the reminder. I cut it in half with water for iced coffee then add a bunch more stuff too it.

5 Likes

Looks delicious

4 Likes

I considered what you said and decided to cancel the order. Thanks again for your concern, Joel.

4 Likes

Well, I just know that 300mg is the daily recommended limit of Caffeine, a lot of people go higher but depending on your nic level and what not, how much you vape, etc that’ll shoot up the BP quite a bit.

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where had to crack open a fresh bag of that Grizzly Claw, very nice coffee that one.

4 Likes

Indeed it is, i have some steeping for cold brew. I quite like all of their coffees that ive tried so far. Thank you for telling me about them.

@SessionDrummer that Kauai coffee is really good too. Next time ill get beans instead of pods tho. Really digging cold brew.

5 Likes

I’m glad you liked it @Ken_O_Where. I’m having a hard time stopping hehe.

5 Likes

I know that my profile pic belies the following blasphemy, but for the past 2-3 years I just can’t seem to get excited about coffee anymore. I’ve tried a lot of different things, but after about half a cup in the morning, I’m done.

On the flip side and in this same time span, I’ve gone bonkers over coffee/espresso vapes and those comprise almost a third of all my recipes & experiments.

I do have to give a shoutout to a local roaster who has helped some with my real-world coffee funk :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Still on that grizzly bear but I tossed together some CDS, Cap Graham and Butterscotch Swirl in a mix and it’s pairing quite nice with a strong coffee with a little bit of cream

5 Likes

Thats what i am drinking today as well but i cold brewed it and bought some Salted Caramel Jordans Skinny Syrup off Amazon, it is super fargin delicious and sugar free.

I was at my mothers the other day and she had some Folgers Black Silk dark roast, that was pretty damn good stuff. Ive never been much of a Folgers fan but that stuff surprised me. Im gonna grab some when i go get some more Three Sisters and Death Wish Valhalla.

EDIT: This here is what i got, gonna grab some more flavors:

4 Likes

Yeah that with some cold brew would be good

4 Likes

Also. Those big plastic Folgers tins would be good to grow a single plant hydroponically

5 Likes

Many years ago, I had a client that was very much into AA. He bought a Bunn BTX Thermo Fresh coffee maker because it was the same as the one used at his AA meeting location and he thought it was just the best coffee ever. A couple of weeks before he passed he gave it to me and damn if he wasn’t right. It was the best coffee ever. Having used Mr Coffee’s and whatver else was on sale at Walmart or Rite-Aid, I didn’t know diddly about these things (still don’t) but I love that Thermo Fresh!
The local Grocery Outlet usually has numerous coffee brands from Central and South America that aren’t found on mainstream grocery store shelves, and some of it is really really good. Too bad that the odds of finding it twice are about nil.

6 Likes

Glad you found some joy with the coffee maker and different coffees. It is amazing how much difference a good coffee maker makes. I’ve had all types over the years, from fairly expensive to cheap. Price doesn’t always equate to quality. Currently I’m using a Ninja coffee maker. It was reasonably priced…about $80 and it makes the best coffee I’ve had in a number of years. I’ve been getting my coffee at Sam’s Club. Sometimes their Members Mark Columbian Supremo (darned good), Boyer’s Espresso Roast (a local roaster) and a few “off” brands from Central/South America (and they’ve all been really good).

6 Likes

Woohhh… I didn’t even pay attention to this.
U don’t need tht much caffeine…, hell… A couple few years back, I broke my fucking tooth out over a 40mg espresso shot, I got the jitters so bad…

6 Likes

Love is in the Air….

9 Likes

Having my Morning Cup. I freaking love this coffee

7 Likes

Always my ADV of menthol-Western Blend-Capuccino, but the coffees change. This morning was Sam’s Club Members Mark Columbian Supremo. Currently, other mornings include Sumatran or Guatamalan or Brasilian from European Cafe in Arizona. I enjoy a variety of coffees from different points of origin.

5 Likes