Coil Building Show Offs (Part II)

Could you imagine if there was a single grey pube hanging off the cap? I could.

3 Likes

That’s a trick all us flavor chasers use, try it and you might find yourself cutting total recipe % by half lol

2 Likes

@anon28032772 yes I like spaced coils, why do you ask?

Thank you sir.

@anon44012888 nice Alien but what did you wrap it with?

4 Likes

His recent good behavior wont let him show us

4 Likes

Just because most of the times I seem to see you make compact coils so i was just wondering.
Once I started with spaced coils, I never wanted to go back.

3 Likes

Right on.

I use them mostly in RTA’s and or single core RDA’s.

3 Likes

Dan, been a while since I picked up any attys…Need a recommendation on some decent single coil RTA’s available now (I am still using a couple Merlins and Kaees Solomons / I like these both a lot)

4 Likes

@HVPGH since you ask… I am thoroughly in love with the Blotto by Dovpo and the vaping bogan. The flavor is bangin and it’s easy to build. Restricted airflow even in single-coil mode My review is coming out in a day or two but in the meantime, @Steampugs has a good review out.
https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/pugsley-gets-right-down-under-with-dovpo-vaping-bogans-blotto-rta/232332/48

5 Likes

Thanks for bumping the thread… I like coil p0rn :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

BTW dear Smoky, My daughter loves the Winstin (although I made it at 30mg/ml strength and she told me it was giving her a hangover - just sent her another 100mls of “0” nicotine to take it to 15mg/ml. She had been fluctuating between Vuse (full strength 4.7% and alto 2.4%) previously. I’m happy she is cutting down on that amount of nicotine. Also, I am working my way through the 10 flavors I won…the FLV mango at 1.5% with a touch of sucralose is banging at the moment / best mango I have ever vaped! - Thanks Dan, I will be on the lookout for the review, wasn’t aware you could successfully do a single coil on the man from down under’s RTA.

5 Likes

That makes me super happy, @HVPGH!!! :star_struck: :tada: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I have some more tobaccos up on my wall of elr… and I am toying with a few more… hard to wait weeks, but I am… I have a few custom requests and updating some older profiles atm. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This thread needs another bump :smiley:

12 Likes

Not easy to keep them straight @anon28032772 … do you use clothes pegs? That job is perfect.

I’ll have to put some pics of my twisted ropes with mesh wick

3 Likes

Nope, this was actually a failure that worked out, I was aiming for a regular fused clapton lol :rofl:
Don’t let anything go to waste, right? But I do have some nice 3dvape.ru tools that can do this on purpose. @Dan_the_Man has a vid with those tools on how to make staggered fused claptons I think.
Edit: Here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trijEQwFoic&t=342s

5 Likes

They have some pretty awesome coil building tools. My favorite is the hands free drill thinga ma jiggy they have.

6 Likes

I’ll check it out immediately :+1:

3 Likes

@Iv3shf these guys have some pretty cool building “stuff” too.
https://usaohmmeters.com/

5 Likes

All that stuff just makes me want to buy my own 3D printer… all the cool stuff you can make with it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh man, I have been dreaming of that for quite some time now!!! I mean really, think of all the cool stuff you can make. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

@anon28032772 and @Dan_the_Man checkout monoprice.com. They sometimes have good prices on 3D printers from entry level on up. If/when I get a stimulus check, I may do a little frivolous spending.

5 Likes