Conspiracies!

I already do, and already can’t. All part of the conspiracy, you know.

5 Likes

This thread reads like Alice through the Looking Glass.

5 Likes

200w

4 Likes

Exactly! Spot on!

3 Likes

Okay, i started reading a dan brown book and it drew my attention to the budget for NASA. 18.4 BILLION dollars a year, 35% of the entire budget for the USA every year. This article claims that every dollar spent brings 10 dollars to the economy…the article is compelling and confusing at the same time
Enjoy!

3 Likes

How is 35% = 0.4%? :grin:

3 Likes

Omg. Derp derp. Wowza. Bahahaha

2 Likes

Doug Stanhope said he will do a lot more scientology bashing once he has a stronger legal team. Stay tuned :rofl:

4 Likes

*** FAKE NEWS ALERT ***

These things keep cracking me up :smiley: :crazy_face: :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If it would be all a conspiracy, I still like to know what the purpose of it is. How would anybody benefit from the masses not knowing the truth?

4 Likes

Bro! THAt was a wormhole…
…so here’s my revenge

3 Likes

What do you mean by a wormhole?

3 Likes

That’s when one YT vid leads to another …or 5 …ok 10 :wink:

The idea is that you get sucked in …like a womhole

8 Likes

some conspiracies are well thought out clever and plausible, but you wont find those on youtube as the people on there make crap vids just to get ad revenue - well they did till the great youtuber purge came lol

4 Likes

Wherever they are, you can post them here :+1:

3 Likes
6 Likes

Was that you Ogre? It sounds like you got a bone stuck in your throat, must be a pesky bastard you had for dinner :bone: :laughing:

6 Likes

What. The. HELL?!?!?!?

It’s ENTIRELY too early to be watching this. I’m not even sure that there’s enough coffee in the world to get my brain ready for the Alumanaughty!

7 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn and @paingawd,

:rofl: The guy is a hoot! I have no idea how I stumbled across his videos but for awhile he was putting them out pretty regularly. Absolutely bizarre take on malicias and preppers and such. Always at war with the guberment and space aliens. Really dry humor to the point your not sure if he is serious or not. Classic!!!

6 Likes

If he starts to review vape stuff, I think I’ll be done with this hobby.

And are we sure that’s not really RIP behind the mask??

5 Likes

That is hilarious. He could be. The range of emotion is there.

5 Likes