Coronavirus

Wow @Dardy, that’s good.

3 Likes

@Dardy @SessionDrummer @Mikser @TorturedZen @Josephine_van_Rijn

5 Likes

From what I’ve understood from other video’s about viruses that jump from human to animal, is that they are never successful at first.

There are usually weird symptoms popping up in people that they cannot place.
Those symptoms are archived. When the jump does occur, they can trace the previous attempts in that archive.

There’s no such trace found in relation to SARS-CoV2. Either it was successful first time, which is highly unlikely, or…

2 Likes

Hilarious… Sure “nose picking” causes Alzheimers and there has been a recent uptick in the past 2 years, people just kept picking their noses while being in lockdown.

3 Likes

I knew this already but it’s nice to have it broken down in simple terms.

5 Likes
3 Likes

SOBs !!! I live in Boston, should I say my goodbyes now?

Is it arrogance or intention? Their first attempt to depopulate didn’t succeed as well as they hoped, so now they’re working on a more lethal weapon. The bitches will burn in hell for this…

Did he say this was being done at Boston University or by BU at a secret lab location? I need to find out more and get on this.

3 Likes

From what was common knowledge there was 3 to 4 “Secret” labs in the US working on COVID 19 virus. Why wouldn’t Moderna answer questions? They were top secret US labs being under the Pentagon. China knew they existed with authority of the US government. How screwed up is that.

4 Likes

Completely screwed up. It’s all screwed up.

4 Likes

It’s Done, done, done.

3 Likes

As far as what I can read this is all planned, jesuits, freemasons, nazis and communists coming together… Both sides Eugenists…

5 Likes

The WEF is a German Nazi leaning out to left leaning Politicians… Books written by Nazi Authors detailing the 500 million being sustainable and that the German’s admired the Nazis… Written talking about the Illuminati… What’s the WEF preach? 1 world government, 1 currency, etc.

3 Likes

I briefly had a job and they’re all talking about this

This is real…

I’m certain it’s the Jesuits pulling the strings…

2 Likes

All these dots are connecting and I’m afraid this isn’t some paranoid ideation anymore… I’m worried about strangers I know telling me I’m intuitive? Do I know to much? People high in openness can see patterns more than people who are not, that’s what we know Psychologically… WTF… Am I in some algorythm to make me think this way? Wtf is going on…

2 Likes

Time lines are off from the Congressman. COVID-19 was in the States earlier than stated. I know because my wife gave it to me mid February 2020.
Not worried about any origannasition. I do look over my shoulder at US military.

4 Likes

I almost teared up at the end. Thank you for sharing this, Josephine.

4 Likes

I was saying that I signed the petition. The software doesn’t let you say just one short word like “done”.

3 Likes

For sure. We were in FL the last week of February and we just made it out on the plane because they started canceling flights. All four of us got horribly sick but we’ll never know if it was a mild case of covid or not, there were no tests available. A doctor friend of mine asked me a lot of questions and she thinks it might have been covid.

5 Likes

I didn’t test until About 15 days. My wife tested at her employer and tested positive. She was mildly affected. Me? Sick as a dog with high fever. Went to emergency and they put me in isolation. After 6 hours of testing COVID-19 was over but had double pneumonia in both lungs. A simple antibiotic drip and I walked out feeling almost new again.

4 Likes

Yeah I know. I’m a bit of an emotional mess the last 1.5 years, due to bad health. I did cry. Those first riot scene’s are from my country. The free Netherlands, land of dope and whoring.
It’s surreal just watching it.

Mind you, seeing the crowds in the streets was pretty uplifting. The media doesn’t cover it, it makes you feel like the lone lunatic holding on to a mirage.
But we’re not!

4 Likes