Coronavirus

I had heard that beyond obvious transmission methods, it can also be left on handrails and bathrooms etc.
That’s more of a “wash your hands” thing though.
That airborne monkey business, and the 14 day gestation or whatever Its called (I think gestation is for having a baby), that’s the scary stuff.

4 Likes

A recent study shows Corona Virus more likely to infect SMOKERS.
Cigarette smoking causes a gene to be activated, which increases the binding of the virus to the tissues of the lungs.
We dodged another bullet when we quit smoking folks.

4 Likes

From FastTech site:
“Wuhan Coronavirus affecting service and shipping (CCP said work resumes on 2/10 but now they want us to have biohazard suits to return to work - acquiring) - Service resumes 2/17/2020”

Looks like a while to wait yet :wink:

7 Likes

I’m kind of surprised that 3F got my order out, especially when I didn’t expect them back from CNY until at least the 7th. My package is here in the USA now, and went out on the 5th I believe. I just really hope they are putting their safety over fulfilling orders.

4 Likes

Screw that!!! I want my shit NOW!!! :wink:

4 Likes

I think I’m less concerned with FT than the manufacturers there.

Some good information here:

6 Likes

Echoing the sentiment from China? :grinning:

From USPS…

“ALERT: USPS WILL BE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDING THE GUARANTEE ON PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL DESTINED FOR CHINA
AND HONG KONG, EFFECTIVE MONDAY, FEB. 10, 2020, DUE TO WIDESPREAD AIRLINE CANCELLATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS INTO THIS AREA.”

6 Likes

I hate to say this, because of the loss of life, and tragedy, but I’m over one month out on a GeekVape order. I don’t know if I’ll get trapped up in this or not. Not looking good thus far. May have to chalk the order up to loss.

3 Likes

I did! :smirk: What form of payment did you use with the vendor?

4 Likes

I have to check, I think PP.

3 Likes

Geez, i’m Glad I did a re-stock of pre-made atomisers in Dec, that should get us thru to about April…
Even more glad that I also, on a whim, bought a couple of clone rta’s and accessories too…
Might be time for me to start practicing my building skills sooner rather than later :astonished:

7 Likes

Any day is good for that option! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

This kind of stuff makes you wonder what’s really going on, I admit. And makes the conspiracy theorists wiggle in wonder if this was a leak from a lab rather than a natural occurrence.

5 Likes

Yes, it’s the Zombie Apocalypse! Brain eating zombies. The next generation of politicians. And China is weaponizing the virus and sending it to the U.S. on vaping products. One toke and you begin to shake, your head spins in circles and your balls fall off. Then you start walking around eating peoples brains. This was negotiated with the FDA to assist in the vaping ban. Buy tobacco stocks!!!

8 Likes

cn

5 Likes

I did notice today that all of my items that were scheduled for a ship date of 2/27 have now been been shipped. So it looks like they’re making up some time.

6 Likes

All my stuff had been shipped after 17th february. none of them could be tracked though.

3 Likes

Some raw sarcasm here…
":notes::notes:… Soon I’ll be on a cruiser to heaven!!:notes::notes:… Experience that I don’t have!!.. Scary on the big Queen Mary… :notes::notes::notes: gotta pack up the Louie… "
Yup on a cruiser going into quarantine :joy::joy:

3 Likes

6 Likes
4 Likes