Custard Lover (I married it)

Will try tobacco’s out on it soon (I hope)

4 Likes

:+1: Yup, natural is best (for me at least)

4 Likes

For me as well but then I hear…No Glove, No Love and say dammit…wait, what are we talking about again?

7 Likes

Who knows. I ended up giving a theology lesson in a break here.

3 Likes

Yup, in your dreams :clown_face:

pseud

[sjuːd]

NOUN

1. an intellectually pretentious or affected person.

“at the height of the band’s career, he was thought to be the biggest pseud in rock”

synonyms:

pretentious person · poser · poseur · show-off · sham · fraud

ADJECTIVE

1. intellectually pretentious or affected.

“to seek inspiration in literature or folklore is to risk being pilloried as pseud”

5 Likes

An ad hominem attack. Well that means reasoned debate is over.

3 Likes

I have PM’d you Smashie, this isn’t the forum for it :wink:

5 Likes

Same here @Ed133. I’ve even also dramatically (maybe in half sometimes, but NOT always), by using Stones, and Seeding on my richer custards, and bakeries. I had hoped to get a hold of a GC for some testing (I do that occasionally), but things got weird and it never materialized.

5 Likes

I’m way behind here so I don’t know what everybody else has posted but if I wait and read it first, I won’t remember what I was going to say.

Wow, I am curious to know if that would affect the mouthfeel, what do you all think?

That’s awesome man. I have never found “the one” or even “the second” all-day vape. I mean, of course, I have ADV’s but they only last a few months at the most, so that’s way cool IMO.

It’s still the way to get it done and I still do it even though I have a GC (I hope Dan is ok, his accounts are down).

Did you quote me somewhere? Seriously though, I have said that from the beginning and you are the only one who has agreed with me, or at least that’s how I remember it. LOL

Ok another one then and yes, exactly right. :grin:

I can agree with that. I love making enough for it to last like that because it’s so good through all the stages of the steep and then the end product is so smooth and thick and yummy.

Ya, I completely understand. I’m a kind of a standstill at the moment but that recipe sounds interesting.

7 Likes

What u mean 50/50 cap v1 and.2? Just those 2 together? With vg and pg? If so how much?
I am interested…listening…:thinking::face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Within the “The Game Changer” recipe, it calls for 7% Cap Vanilla custard version 1. I use 3.5% version 1 and 3.5% Cap Vanilla custard version 2 instead. Search for the recipe on ELR for the rest of the ingredients used in the recipe.

7 Likes

Yes, I went through quite a few recipes before landing on a few I could live with long-term. I knew I liked vanilla and custard, so I focused on those, which helped.

5 Likes

I will look up this game changer recipie its my last attempt cuz this is what shows up next to your name

3 Likes

Idk man ive had a frustrating day already…i tried to find your recipie…

5 Likes

Thx mang i will mix it up rn…wait where’d it go? It loterally jist disappeared in front of me…

4 Likes

I did something idk if its stupid or not yet but i kinda mixed an entire bottle of vanilla custard 2 cap into an oak tumbler glass…im not sure how or if it was a bad decision…guess im gonna find out…:grin::grimacing: i was on an barrel oak kick for instead of just ordering a damn normal mini barell i got ripped off by wish then thought i found one it ended up being a damn whiskey swishing glass so i soaked all my.v2 in it for 12 hours…christ. well hope it went well…

4 Likes

ohhhh, o.k lol took me a min, hahaa

4 Likes

Oh, don’t go by anything I have on ELR. Those are just my favorite saves or might like to try recipes from the past. I don’t have any recipes I am sharing on ELR. Everything I do/mix is offline using an app called JuiceCaculator. I don’t trust the internet to always be available when I want to mix.

6 Likes

That’s the one I use (By SensoryOverload), but I use 3.5% cap vanilla custard version one and 3.5% Cap vanilla custard version two instead. I also use 1% Cap Super Sweet. That’s the only changes I make to this recipe. A 7 day steep or longer and am good to go. I make 460ml at a time nowadays. I like it…You may not…

6 Likes

Too late buddy! Just saw this now after i made 30mls. :flushed: can’t be anyworse than my interesting fuck ups lately… out of over 100 ive made 6 that are decent. N i post them once ive tested them 100 times n after a couple months to make sure they dont mute or go weird on me…lol sometimes they have gone weird too after a month…ive had all kinds of weird things happen its almost funny my bf will hear me out of nowhere “it’s shit! Dammit! Shits!” He like you mde some funkies again Coreen!"

6 Likes