Custard Lover (I married it)

You should be okay mixing your recipe as written by the creator. Sensory Overload is one of my favourite mixers and I have mixed some excellent recipes of his.

4 Likes

I don’t think others have mentioned it yet in reply to your recipe hunt but Game Changer is a homogeniser which some use to speed up the steeping process. It is not a recipe.

2 Likes

It’s both mate.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Bloody hell, that’s just confusing.

Oh, and hopefully that’s not the best example - it looks like a sweet mess.

4 Likes

It’s all down to a matter of taste and preference, many of us like bolder flavors that have that “commercial” taste over the more subtle blends, that is why many people like his recipes and follow him.Taste is subjective as they often say in this game.

4 Likes

Indeed. I started blending as I disliked all commercial offerings. Now I wouldn’t be able to tolerate them, if I tried. But I have an eccentric and nuanced taste.

4 Likes

That’s fair enough and I will say that since mixing my own E liquid I find most commercial juice inferior to my own and I don’t like it except for the occasional one or two. This gentleman’s recipes are different and like a mixture of something between commercial and home crafted and I have enjoyed many of his recipes that I’ve tried.

3 Likes

Well, if you’re recommending it. Then, I may give it a go. I just know 6 of the 7 and it’s a mass of sweetness.

3 Likes

And on that note my RTA has just decided to dump half a tank full of juice all over my mod. Time to re-wick it I think.

3 Likes

Bugger! Do you have loose children or pets to mop it up with?

4 Likes

I have a large dog and a cat but sadly they both have short fur so wouldn’t do a very good job. It’s probably all my fault that it happened because it usually is in my house.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Do you have a deity you could blame?

5 Likes

We have a ghost if that’s of any use but even that would blame me :crazy_face: Anyway I must dash but I shall hopefully return later,

4 Likes

Take care. Oh I tried blaming a ghost and it became my fault as I didn’t exorcise it.

5 Likes

It’s a damn good one at that @Lucas_James_Holden.

5 Likes

It looks almost exactly like the Custard Monster Butterscotch recipe that was released.

5 Likes

Jam Monster Butterscotch Custard :
5.00% Butterscotch (FA)
3.00% Dairy Milk (TPA)
0.50% Graham Cracker (DX) (TPA)
4.00% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
3.00% Marshmallow (FA)
1.00% Super Sweet (CAP)
3.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
5.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
1.50% Vanillin 10% (PG) (TPA)
Flavor total: 26%

The Game Changer :
2.00% Butterscotch (FA)
3.00% Butterscotch Ripple (FW)
2.00% Graham Cracker (Flavorah)
1.50% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
0.50% Super Sweet (CAP)
7.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
1.50% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
Flavor total: 17.5%

6 Likes

clearly subbed, case closed boss. Thanks.

5 Likes

That Jam Monster released butterscotch recipe looks over flavoured to me but it must work as I believe it was popular.
I thought you could still buy it to be honest.

5 Likes

Shuusshhh …lol. i already made it. I like sweet mess tho. We will see i guess.

6 Likes