Doug Has Questions

12 is a good number… 9 would be ideal… if 18 is blowing you away…

nic salt is higher, due to the acid in it… than freebase… allowingyou to use more nic salt in a smooth experience

1 Like

It’s also the different coils too. Im using a tfv12-t6 now as apposed to the 14. I have to cut the T6 WAYYYYYY (with a WAAAYYY) back!!!

2 Likes

ok so what do I do? I dont have any 12 or 8 or 9??? Im out of juice too. It’s why I ordered the salt nic.

1 Like

The 18 is blasting me in the high watt… not the low watt.
I can use 1 1/2 of the all day tank in the high watt unit. I would use 2 -3 tanks of the low watt but the tank size on the low watt is 1/4 at best of the king cloud beast tank.

1 Like

ut oh!!! ok you are out of juice… do you have your base and nic… or is it that you are waiting on an order or?

1 Like

I special ordered 2 24mg for someone who beggged for it. I have some pg… then I have the 18mg salts

1 Like

ok, so get up on https://e-liquid-recipes.com/ if you have entered your flavors, you are good… if not, fill out your stash…

I would set a recipe for your 18mg nic salts at 9mg… giving you twice as much as what you have now to create a few recipes, and then I would start with 1 or 2 flavored recipes… like mango and cream or pineapple and cream… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have some baby prince tanks. they are super low watt. I cant imagine they atomize as much as the king beast does. I can also turn my mods WAY back.

1 Like

best advise is to go fiddle around and see what you can do and make :wink:
start low and work up…

1 Like

got my stash filled, got recipes selected lol. Just can’t do anything about the 18mg salt nic issue. other than cut the wattage.

1 Like

Not sure why you feel you can not cut the 18mg down… but you can… :slight_smile:

1 Like

High bp… but that may be by something else. just worried that 18mg salts are more powerful than freebase

1 Like

They can be more addictive… they do mess with high bp too… I used to have high bp… I know. You have been vaping 4-6 months now… are you a duel user? vaping and smoking doesnt work out hand in hand… and its mostly in the head one thinks about smoking… but it is mind over matter, Doug… after the first 3 days… nicotine has zero effect on your body, its the other 7k chemicals that are talking… You remember the first cig buzz and one is “hooked for life” . I can say this is the first month my bp has not risen over normal now… and its a good feeling. Most the time I was running 140/80… At one time it was 200/100 no lie… what I eat drink and “smoke” or vape… effects the body…

I think 18mg is fine… but if you think it is too much, cut back… or down… You have this :slight_smile:

dropping the watts too on 18mg nic salts is the best thing… you really need a pod mod…

1 Like

nope vape only for 4-6 months. I wont touch a cigarette again.

3 Likes

Well, I have been able to successfullly drop from 18mg down to 12mg using the high watt vape. Even though I start after a meal at 210w, I dropped the wattage within an hour to 120w. Now that’s something worth saying (but technically I didn’t say it, I typed it so the message was transmitted…) “Ground control to major Tom…” lol

3 Likes

That’s awesome, Doug. It took me two years to make the decision to drop from 6 to 3 and doing great with it but considering doing 1.5 very soon …

3 Likes

I was getting higher than a kite on the 18mg at that wattage. I finally started realizing that. I can huff and puff on the 70w one all day at 18mg though and it really doesn’t have an effect. I really think t’s the shallow inhales I take. Ive seen the monstrous clouds people produce with vapes. I don’t have those.

Opps! I wanted to say thank you also!!!

3 Likes

I’m not a cloud person either. I love my flavors …

4 Likes

Well done :+1:
Glad that’s working for you- so frustrating when things aren’t right!

3 Likes

@Sevencasper, It’s nice to have the flexibility now that I didn’t have before. A more flexible tank or sets of tanks really helps!

Thank you so much for being happy for me!!! It helps! Honest!

3 Likes