Doug Has Questions

Yes @Caped_Conspirathist. The ones I listed above, are clear PET plastic with fine tips. The PET is VERY impervious to air penetration, no leaching, and work well with all of my flavors, including my very sensitive Medicine Flower citrus flavors. I do NOT use those for client product or finished product for myself, but specifically when I receive flavors in shitty MFG bottles. I even have 20 bases stored in bigger sizes of those exact bottles, because they are very good at keeping things tight, sealed, and not allowing air in.

1 Like

Well, I will do the math for you. Itā€™s a ratio thing, and itā€™s a proportional constant. Itā€™s complicated but I will see if I can dumb it down.

One syringe per one concentrate. If that makes senseā€¦ :brain:

Absolutely. Thatā€™s what drove me to the scale.

3 Likes

LOL @anon70102222, Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m following your math, can you clarify. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:thinking: 1:1

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer ok, Iā€™m still getting the shopping list done lmao

2 Likes

amazon posted a 501 for twice the priceā€¦ niceā€¦ :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

2 Likes

Looks like a 200g to meā€¦ so 200mls maxā€¦ you did good and I hope you will enjoy it.
Auto calibrateā€¦ yeps you did good and I approve! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The FDA and CDC knew for a decade that tobaccos were dangerous and weā€™re killing people and never acted.
This whole backlash started when Gotlieb released the youth vaping study. It opened the door to for every anti tobacco group to attack.

3 Likes

@anon84779643 I sooo thought youā€™d bounce but I couldnā€™t get t he 501. Now they want 55 for one and what I got was 64.

3 Likes

Itā€™s fineā€¦ and it will help you on the flavors I sent :wink:
You did good. :smiley: for real!

2 Likes

@anon84779643, Iā€™ve been waiting 3 weeks and itā€™s another 3 weeks to wait. I found this one and said, ā€œoh, to heck with it, Iā€™ll get this oneā€. I donā€™t make more than 60mls so I thought it would work.
It does come with a weight.

3 Likes

I hope you can get your funds back from the other unit, Dougā€¦
At least this one is on itā€™s wayā€¦ and you will be fineā€¦ 60ml should do nice for it.

2 Likes

@anon84779643 they refunded it immediately. I just swapped it over to the new one.

3 Likes

@rcleven, that means the president or congress were forcing them to stay silent. Itā€™s the only thing I can think of to account for it. Threats to withhold funding (which they did anyway).

2 Likes

ok, in a nutshellā€¦ well not so much but here goes,

listed for for a flavorā€™s weight:
Manufacturer specified gravity: 1.058 g/ml

so I have the weight per ml. now to dived that up so that I know the grams per % (say I want to use 15%of a flavor in a 10ml unflavored juice). To convert 15 % into grams for that size of juice, Iā€™d have to do some converting correct?

What if I want to use 4.5% or 4.75% for the same amount of unflavored juice?

I donā€™t see a calculator on the site to do that. Or itā€™s there and I canā€™t figure it out.

pointers? suggestions?

2 Likes

@anon70102222, @SessionDrummer
there is no listing for it under the single flavor I want to make.

I have to make the flavor from scratch.

2 Likes

Make a recipe for each % and the calculator will automatically do it. I am struggling to understand the drama.

FLV Marshmallow, with SG at the bottom of the image.

In this recipe below, using .6%, the calculator does the conversion.

3 Likes

@anon70102222 what if thereā€™s no recipe for it? Just 1 flavor? not thing else?

2 Likes

Make a recipe for it with the desired amount. Privatize it of course. Hereā€™s a fewā€¦

3 Likes

@Caped_Conspirathist if whatever flavor you need isnā€™t there, you can add it (what flavor ARE you trying to use ?).

You could even FUDGE it, by just adding any flavor (just to get you in the ballpark), add YOUR flavor, and still vape on .

1 Like