Downgrading Schmuck Alert!

Worst rating anyone will get from me is 4 stars. If I hate it, I don’t comment or rate it. I know it may not be honest or helpful, but I’ve never been much of a critic and I certainly don’t need to get into a flame war. Besides, I’ve been told I can be a real bastard when I retaliate, so eh…why bother. It’s more fun to be crazy than angry.

7 Likes

Agree

No statue was ever made for a critic
;0)

6 Likes

Could we make statues from critics? :bust_in_silhouette:

4 Likes

I’d like to see them dipped in boiling tar and then rolled in feathers…perhaps pink and white feathers. :rage:

5 Likes

That makes a great statue when the tar hardens :imp:

4 Likes

I’m not calling anybody out and this may be a 4 star recipe. It just irks me when you post a steep time and it used as a shake n vape and rated without a proper steep. If an individual will not comment or use the mix instructions why bother to rate a mix.

I specify a 3wk steep but this was decided in 5hrs.

Notes
Made 9-29-15

Tested 11-12-15 It’s READY!!!
It taste like Cinnamon Roll to me… This Cinnamon is really kickin’ in this one.

2hr hot USC and a 3 week steep.
Translate

3 Likes

get em PV!

2 Likes

I really don’t have a problem with the rating… at least give it a chance to steep.

3 Likes

I have the exact same issue ! Frustrating they don’t read nor wait.

1 Like

Mixes usually get better with steep. A 4 star shake n vape may steep into a 5 star mix. It may be a rookie mistake though.

1 Like

Being able to undo a rating would be GREAT, I’ve done the accidental rating and not sure how to fix, no matter what the rating is a lie if I haven’t followed the exact recipe or instructions on steeping…

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! I’m sure @daath has it on his never ending list of things to do.

I accidentally hit the one star all the time when I look at people’s recipes and then I’m stuck with the decision on where to go from there…
Leave it at 1 and look like an asshole, change it to a 5 which would be giving people a false idea or rate it somewhere in the middle and still look like a dick

1 Like

Thankfully I’ve only done this once. On the phone so gotta pan out to see full recipe, and guess I hit the stars.
The recipe page is really a whole different site haha thankfully as you guys said, it hasn’t spread to this forum

1 Like

That’s exactly what I do as well…always on the phone. It’s even worse when I do it to my own recipe…I just end up deleting the recipe and typing it all over again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jesus, you guys just go on and on about this?! hehe just kidding :smile:

There is a cancel-icon to the left now :laughing:

9 Likes

Thanks daddy! I like the new grams setup too btw :wink:

5 Likes

I think @JoJo mentioned it before you’re spoiling us… :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t hear you fussing at me when I was vaping the hell out of that Exotic Peach Yogurt after 2 days! I specifically recall you saying steep for 3 weeks. :laughing:

5 Likes

@daath - Lars, can you fix the rating system to require people who rate to also leave a comment. I had someone ask a question about one of my recipes (Fruit Bowl) and while there I noticed this dude (Hunter) rated it 1 star. No comment, and I thought it was odd. So I checked and he’s only rated 3 times - twice were my recipes and once on the flavor Oba Oba. Oh there’s no doubt this dude is a jackass. I just don’t think someone should have the freedom to run around clicking 1 star and no comment. Here’s a message I put in my recipe for him -

@hunter - you give this 1 star but no comment? Are you just going around putting a star here and there? I see you’ve rated 2 recipes, both are mine. Do you even own the flavors? My guess is no. I think your rating privileges should be removed when you rate like this with no comment…as you do not help anyone. We’ll see how that goes.

Now honestly I don’t care what everyone thinks about my mixes. Just the people who will give me honest criticism. Can this hole in the system be fixed?

4 Likes

I will - Don’t know when though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes