Eclipse Pictures

You have to be close to me bro! That is very awesome!

1 Like

That is awesome! I like the style of that folding chair.

2 Likes

There was a brief moment where the cloud coverage allowed me to expose my sensor to the sun :grin:

10 Likes

Make up the guest room for me, Iā€™ll be there!!

3 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

My camera would not focus and fire until the light dropped down to a certain level. Itā€™s not good for the camera for sure.

3 Likes

That is Perfect!

1 Like

Gotta be careful for sure. I pulled out my rebel w/my 70-200 L lens out for it, but I was very cautious

3 Likes

Perfect!! We can even redecorate it a few times between now and then!!

4 Likes

You mean change it from storage to an actual bedroom again? I thought it was going to be our mixing room.

3 Likes

Iā€™m up in southern Montanaā€¦not totality here but something like 95%. What I noticed most was that once the eclipse began, the air temperature started to drop slowlyā€¦I mean you could really tell the difference once the sun was halfway eclipsed, and close to as total as we got hereā€¦the air temp must have dropped a good 20 or 25 degreesā€¦it really felt like early morning and was really refreshing. And the light level really dropped, and due to the smoke from fires more west of us the light color was kind of eerie. A very cool experience!

8 Likes

Iā€™m sure @VapeyMama wouldnā€™t mind sleeping in a mixing room!! :wink:

6 Likes

I think @VapeyMama would like it if we finishe the adults only room better!

5 Likes

I find it interesting how everyone says that it got a lot cooler during the eclipse. All of that hot air must have been sucked into central Indiana because it got hotter here!!! We werenā€™t in the path of totality, only 86+%ā€¦ but it definitely got hotter and more humid!

2 Likes

The whole house will be an adult-zone by then!!!

3 Likes

Yes!!!
I canā€™t wait!

3 Likes

Oohā€¦ An adult mixing roomā€¦?!
Interestingā€¦

7 Likes

Yes you mix from a swing with a special swizzle stick!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s one of the best projection set-ups Iā€™ve seen! Nice work!

5 Likes

Same as it looked in west michigan :roll_eyes:

2 Likes