ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

Opps sorry

4 Likes

Assuming Vape Train will be grandfathered in?

4 Likes

No…VT , LB , OOO , NF , Hangsen , RF none of what they once carried are allowed.

5 Likes

There’s been some questions brought up about how to share a private recipe, so here is a quick summary:

On the Private recipe click the blue wrench,

Then from the drop down choose Share URL privately:

Then at the bottom of the page you can copy the link to share / paste recipe, this is the only link that will work with private recipes:

7 Likes

To add images to your recipe, there’s a few threads around about that, here’s one that may be helpful:

6 Likes

I thought maybe they forgot to add DIYVapor. My bad I guess I’ll just have to manage with what I have available. I know it’s probably been covered but who do we submit finished private recipes too? PM @Rocky02852, @fidalgo_vapes, or @Ken_O_Where, or all three?

6 Likes

Any of the 3 of us, we will consolidate all the recipe submissions and go from there :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks Rocky

7 Likes

Time constraints and availability limits what we can have. I placed an order at Nom Nomz the other day and it will take at least a week to get here so for us to have to order them for the contest wouldnt work, especially if it takes longer than a week to get here.

And remember all, this is our first run at a contest in a very very long time. There are gonna be some bugs to work out so if anyone gets angry about something please yell at fiddy, this was ALL his idea, hehehe. But seriously, we may run into some issues, please keep that in mind. And if we do we will sort them out before the next contest.

11 Likes

Disqualified…Its my new answer to everything lol

9 Likes

If im being honest I didn’t even think of them . Sorry , We will get there though. I even forgot about LB which was where i first purchased from in 2015.

6 Likes

Thanks ok @fidalgo_vapes we will let it slide this time! Lol :joy: it’s just a fun & friendly contest.

5 Likes

This disqualified about 200 of my flavors! Had to make a BCF order to play along without any NF or RF :confused: In it for the fun, though. Spend 80 to probably not win 50 is my new spirit animal;)

8 Likes

Ill check your stash and make sure i stock up on NF for the future just for you …

6 Likes

Don’t you dare! :crazy_face: there might be 4 mixers total that still use them here. Definitely not worth including in future events! And, the only place to get them in less than 2oz bottles is diyvs, which, I belive, is still on Lars’ naughty list from 10 years ago for not honoring the agreement with sponsored links. Some folks just won’t shop there. The NF Ginger and Gingerbread are seriously great, though!

5 Likes

Well THAT is probably not a bad idea. I never really picked many of them up, and I know that @Plunderdrum is pretty much the authority on them IMO, but the Danish !!! Whew …

6 Likes

Awhile back i decided that there were too few vendors left to not shop there. And as you said it is the only place to get smaller bottles of NF and some of my other favorites. The pickins are getting slim!

7 Likes

I’m keen for this Contest but I’m just not sure how to submit Recipes, any help would be much appreciated

10 Likes

Hey Blazzin, welcome to ELR Forum :call_me_hand:
Private recipe can be submitted to @fidalgo_vapes, @Ken_O_Where, or myself in a PM (Private Message) I posted a tutorial on how to share a private recipe previously in this thread.
Click on user avatar and choose “Message” to start a PM, if you do not yet see that feature, one of us can Message you, just leave another post here :+1:

10 Likes