ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

Too bad we cant use Vso . I really wanted to have you guys try my beef wellington recipe.

6 Likes

:two_men_holding_hands: :two_men_holding_hands: :two_men_holding_hands: Bugger me it’s a while since I’ve seen that twining going on but I was about to mix something almost identical when I found CAP Gingerbread this morning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was gonna use MF Butterscotch though

7 Likes

D
I
S
Q
U
A
L
I
F
I
E
D
!

Oh wow, that is kinda fun to say.

10 Likes

That is Not a dessert and i dont use VSO

9 Likes

I told you… I love saying it lmao

8 Likes

But it has puff pastry lol

8 Likes

Does it have to be exactly a dessert or can it be like a aweet holiday savory dish?

4 Likes

Dessert…We will be more precise next time in what we are wanting. There have been a couple recipes that are on the fence for dessert. A savory dish like???

5 Likes

Like Fiddy says, recipe must meet the requirements in OP post :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Desserts are fun, have a crack and enjoy the mixing, happy Saturday mate

8 Likes

A little over half way there until submissions are closed…Lets GO , Get thise recipes in…

7 Likes

How many you got so far? I got a few candidates steeping . Havent decided which one to send yet.

7 Likes

Is donut considered a dessert? I had a bit of trouble with “Winter Holiday” being that I’ve always had christmas in summer.
The 5 flavours makes it a bit more challenging too, seems I like 6 flavours for some reason.

9 Likes

Donuts are definitely a Holiday dessert in my book, but don’t forget recipe description and notes count in the judging :ok_hand:

13 Likes

No points for picture I’ll stop messing around with that then…

10 Likes

Im not entering…I am a judge and Admin on the site so im exempt…I did make a recipe following rules of the contest , for fun

10 Likes

I meant how many submissions. Damn that looks delicious. How is mf caramel? I gotta try these mf flavors everbody been hyping.

8 Likes

No hype Brother…They are great, not all but they have a lot that are best in class

9 Likes

Hold your horses. A little flick of the wrist…a bit of a wave. See if my wand can help it steep it quicker.
STEEPERAPOLIS! FASTERANIMUS! :woman_mage:t3: :zap:

9 Likes

Lmao…You got 2 weeks…No worries lol…Hold your horse lol. I have not heard that in forever

9 Likes