ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

2 very good flavors

7 Likes

I got my Recipe steeping I’m hoping it turns out, if not I’ll be stuffed lol, but I’m confident :call_me_hand:t2::sunglasses::tada::tada:

8 Likes

Good luck @Blazzin. I’ve been “stuffed” 3 times so far. Well, they just didn’t work the way I wanted them to let’s say.

9 Likes

I wanted to use OOO too. I realized I had two brands that wouldn’t fly. I tried looking for subs but then the profile started changing too much.

9 Likes

Right there with ya @muth.

7 Likes

My submission is in and here a little teaser, since the recipe has to remain private:

9 Likes

Disqualified…Just kidding , i love saying it…

11 Likes

Is that, could it be “Mint Ice Cream”? Mmmmm yes please. :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

Yeah I know right? Yes indeed. I have one I can’t use because the brand is not “acceptable” for this. Oh well :laughing:

7 Likes

I’d love to see a good Mint Ice Cream recipe. I used to love Wayne’s Cuprian one-shot though it tended to be a bit weak @ the suggested %.

7 Likes

I’m still going to mix mine up. I’ll just be putting it out as a regular public recipe though a little later. :blush:

8 Likes

Thanks mate @SessionDrummer mine is good but not perfect. Not sure if I can tweak it, time is running out tho, good luck to you as well mate

7 Likes

Started with 5…2 have found their way to the “thought-it-sounded-like-a-good-idea-at-the-time” circular file. Gonna let these last 3 steep another 7 days, close my eyes and pick one. :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Not entering the contest?

6 Likes

I probably won’t either. Limit of five flavors and one additive doesn’t work in my wheel house.

9 Likes

Hey girl, sure I am :grin: You see my latest post? Saying how I “started with 5…etc.” ?
I was responding before to McDuckie remarks about mint recipes. :v:t3: :hibiscus:

9 Likes

I don’t publish many recipes but…yeah…I have 4 different profiles I am trying to nail with several versions each. What a mess…lol. Can’t wait to see what you come up with :smiley:

8 Likes

I am entering…Just Kidding but i did want to do something

11 Likes

Next one will be different so hopefully you can join in then …

8 Likes

Contests are fun. I understand why you have your rules. If I make it public It excites me more because I know it’s good for my taste buds. I have two now steeping that will never see the light of day and I’m having to go at it with different angles. They are OK but not what I wanted to taste like. I’m like Mikey. I vape everything I make as long as its not coming back up. Some come Quickly others drag on forever.

12 Likes