ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

Caught you unguarded… didnt’I?.. :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

I have all but 1. I give you a hint (SSA)

5 Likes

Just a reminder guys and gals …Flavors that can be used have to be stocked at BCF , Favor Jungle or MF. Please make sure you check your flavors first.

7 Likes

Who’s getting disqualified :joy::joy:, just kidding

6 Likes

You didnt get the email??? Bwahaaha

Nobody , Just reminders

5 Likes

OK so I just click on your photo, paste in my private ELR recipe link & click “message”, right? :thinking: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Yes…let me check your status, your good to go just click on mine , Rocky02852 or Ken_O_Where face and hit the blue message bar

3 Likes

So just to give y’all a little insight into the limitations. I still have around 1000 flavors in my hoard yet ill have to order at least 32 flavors, a couple by choice as they are older. And thats if no more recipes are submitted. If we had allowed all flavor houses/distributors my wife would force me to live in the garage and they havent even put the big door on it yet.

Even so, looking forward to trying all these recipes and new flavors!

10 Likes

My list has gotten longer but not that bad… If you need anything let me know. Alot of the flavors i thunk you will enjoy like the WF Bavarian Cream and JF Cookie etc etc…We would have been ordering so many more flavors if we would have allowed any flavor goes. Im glad we didnt

6 Likes

If your nice the garage door people can have that door in in less than two hours. Another two hours to install the operator so all you have to do is push a button to open it. Get a space heater and it can be quite comfortable living in the garage.

6 Likes

Im such a idiot. I been focusing on a awesone recipe i made and just found out 2 days ago that bcf dont have flv yam. I could have sworn they did or maybe i was just thinking bcf has flv so they must have it and never checked. Oh well i have a couple other recipes i was working on that are also very good

7 Likes

You are the second person. It really sucks as that is a great flavor and very popular at this holiday season.

9 Likes

I bought FLV Yam from BCF within the last year or so but they have
discontinued stocking it since then (Or maybe can’t restock it?)
I haven’t even used mine yet.

6 Likes

Damn that sucks

7 Likes

FLV Yam? I could swear there’s essence of road kill in there. :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

I wasnt a fan either. Michelle Hughes out out a recipe using it in a pie . I was curious about that

6 Likes

Its amazing if you use it right. I dont get riad kill at all. Just a perfect yam with a little rawness if you go too high

4 Likes

You probably prefer sweet potato pie over pumpkin pie dont you??? IRL

4 Likes

Either one. Pumkin pies are easy to make good but a well made sweet potato pie beats a pumpkin pie

5 Likes

Some endangered swamp rodent species gave its life for that pie. :rat:

4 Likes