ELR Recipe Contest Winner #1

Thanks man!!!

10 Likes

yeah that makes sense, tobacco custard for xmas lol, thanks for the kind words Ken, Iā€™m gonna take my time with the next one, kind of rushed that, I can do much better, looking forward to it

11 Likes

Ass kisser lmaoooooo :rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing: :joy::joy::joy::heart:

9 Likes

LOL! Bless your heartā€¦but Iā€™m a girl.:scream_cat:I wrote a bit about myself in my first DIY first recipe in '20.:blush:
ā€œAngelonies (Anisette Christmas Cookies) :christmas_tree:ā€

8 Likes

8 Likes

:sparkling_heart: :v:t2: :hibiscus:

6 Likes

I wish I had that guyā€™s bass I see there!!! :eyes: :smile:

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes @Rocky02852 @Ken_O_Where you are not thinking of getting away with the notes are you??? :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

Shizzle Dizzle !!!

5 Likes

No , Just strapped for time but almost back to normalā€¦

6 Likes

Waitā€¦Did you enter ? Lol :wink:

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle: are you sure about that? :crazy_face::grin::joy:

8 Likes

Well , nothing has ever been ā€œnormalā€ soā€¦lol

7 Likes

Iā€™m in the middle of a crisis here myself, havenā€™t had time to get much else doneā€¦ life happens

12 Likes

I made a special 3hr trip out to by friends shop in Austin Tx so that I could mix up a few of the competition recipes that caught my eye. I just started leaving reviews for all of the ones that I tried. Every recipe that Iā€™ve tried has been excellent. Great job everyone!

12 Likes

Link the 3dā€¦

2 Likes

Off Topic: Thank-you @McDuckie for reviewing my recipe. I truly appreciate it!
I responded to it, if youā€™ll take a look. :blush: :+1:

4 Likes

I have to agree with your response on your recipe. I think that with some LB Vienna Cream or even Fa Vienna Cream paired with Tahitian Vanilla could have made your recipe perfect. I do want to say if I was a judge yours would have been in my top 3 if not my #1 favorite. I made a 30ml adaptation of your recipe with Cap CDS in place of FW Caramel Cinnamon, and a cream cheese icing made with LA CCI and LA Cheesecake. Itā€™s now in my rotation of recipes. A lot of the recipes I tried fell short due to the flavor limit. Bob had a wonderful apple crumble recipe but it would have been so much better with just one extra flavor 1% Inw Biscuit to set off the crumble topping.

5 Likes

That sounds like a delicious adaptation @McDuckie . And, yes youā€™re correct about the flavor limit.
I really hope the upcoming contest will allow at least 6 flavorsā€¦preferably 7 or 8. LOL :laughing:
Maybe if I ask them politely???

5 Likes

@McDuckie Thank you for leaving your review on my recipe! I very much appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes