Finally: Billow V3 RTA

Whos Mike? @Pattie

Mikes vapes bro. The video is post 15

2 Likes

The Billow v3 is a winner from the 1st toke. Finally a tank that matches if not surpass the Aromamizer for flavor. In the words of @Whiterose0818ā€¦ ā€œGet This Tankā€! I hate to rave this early, but this tank has my juice hitting every flavor note. EHPro really got a hit with this tank. I was a bit concerned about how it might wick because of having to plug the wicking holes with the wick, but itā€™s keeping up with this 22g Ti, .09 ohm build at 560F and 75W. Iā€™m getting a warm juicy vape thatā€™s full flavored.

6 Likes

This one looks like a winner to me. Was concerned about the wicking holes. Ty glad to hear itā€™s not a problem. Looks like it will be so easy to fill.

V3 is on the wayā€¦cant wait to give this one a try, V2 is all ive used for the last week

2 Likes

V3 arrived and it is great!
3mm fused claptons stuffed in a tank, yes you can!

3 Likes

For people in Europe who donā€™t want to pay high shipping fees and donā€™t mind to wait a little longer there is a deal at cvapor.com at the moment. 16% off with code REGULAR16OFF and of course the usual free shipping.

1 Like

Love Mikes vapes youtube channel!

2 Likes

He keeps it real bro. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Maybe you could help me out here brother. I just had a big mess on my hands with liquid pouring out of the air holes. I closed off my juice flow, dried everything and decided to vape on it a little with the juice flow closed off until the cotton would start to dry out. I have emptied the entire tank with the juice flow turned off :confused: It was wicking like a MF. This didnā€™t happen the first time I filled it up, but it did when I refilled it. The O rings are all in place and the cotton is stuffed down the wicking holes, just like in Mike Vapesā€™ video, so what is it that Iā€™m doing wrong?! Iā€™ve got 3 mm ID coils so plenty of cotton in there I would think.

1 Like

Iā€™m still using my 1st build and frankly I donā€™t remember how I built it. When I break it down Iā€™ll post exactly what I did. Sorry I canā€™t help more right now, itā€™s a very busy day.

1 Like

Not that I really :heart:ļø the issue, but, that happens to us all at one point or another. It happened to me the other day, after I had previously rewicked one of my RTAā€™s about 25 times before with no problems; went to bed with 3.5ml in the tank and woke up with 3.5ml all over my mod and bed side table! :rage: Grrrrr!

1 Like

Was that the Goblin Mini?
It happened to me twice today. I checked everything after I emptied the tank, stuffed the cotton down the holes a bit more and started vaping with the holes closed off. After a while it started to taste a little dry, no warnings about a dry coil yet so I opened the juice holes just a tiny bit, it flooded again. Closed them off and vaped the tank empty. Now Iā€™m perfectly happy vaping the thing with the holes closed off, the flavour is awesome, but I thought they were there for a reason :confounded:

That has happened to me on the Goblin mini a couple of times, but most times whatā€™s left on my mod with that tank is vape condensation. :smirk:

The tank that I wicked poorly (3.5ml dump) was the Griffin 22. First and only time it has happen. :thinking: I just fluffed up the rayon, reseated the wicks in the juice channels under the wick ring and everything was right in the world; no leaking after that.

2 Likes

I just jumped to the erroneous conclusion that it was the Goblin mini because thatā€™s the only 3.5 ml tank that I own :grinning:

1 Like

@Josephine_van_Rijn, hereā€™s a pic of the o-rings and how I wicked it. I basically filled in the deck holes, not trying to block the wicking holes, just the deck. Itā€™s not tightly packed either. Iā€™ve been carrying this around in my vape bag for a couple weeks with juice in it and i didnā€™t leak out.

If I remember right, on my 1st wicking I packed everything tight a got poor juice flow. So I rewicked it looser, and I didnā€™t pack it at the juice flow holes. It vaped much better.

I close the airflow and juice flow, then turn it sideways when I fill it. Then I close fill hole and turn it upside down and open the juice flow. Turn upright and open the airflow. Luckily I havenā€™t had any leaking yet.

5 Likes

Thanks bro, Iā€™ll try it your way.

1 Like

It is working now. I might have stuffed the cotton down to far. I pulled it out the juice holes, fluffed it up and put it back just like in your picture. Either that, or it is the holding it upside down when opening the juice flow, or maybe both but it doesnā€™t leak anymore. Thanks again :grinning:

2 Likes

Same thing happenend the first time i wicked my billow v3. Juice everywhere. Bummer. But just takes a bit of fettling to get it right, but well worth it. Nice flavoursome rta.

2 Likes

I love the V3. Itā€™s the best tank I own ATM. I love my two V2s, and this is vastly superior. I have a Boreas too, and the V3 just makes all other tanks seem amateurish. 26ga duals on 3mm with hemp wicks. I need to put in a PV build, because I canā€™t get it to vape warm, but man does it make a cloud! The wicking of this tank is ridiculous. I am so glad they went with the center airflow. Airflow from two directions on the coils just seems to make a great atty like the Mutation xs dripper.

3 Likes