First time post!

If they are closing their door’s there is a good chance that they may be willing to share the recipe. Butter em up in a email telling them they will be missed. Ask if they would share the recipe.

3 Likes

Welcome @LadyStorm777. Fear not, your investment in FLV and others (Medicine Flower) are sound. Ultra Concentrated, requiring very little in recipes, the cost is negligible.

2 Likes

thank you for your response I only grumble a lil LOL

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I have no experience with custard (yet) and am relatively new to the DIY community. Lots of experienced folks here who are very helpful. Remember that experimenting (sometimes succeeding and sometimes falling short) is part of the process. Keep having fun !!

6 Likes

LadyStorm777, welcome to the forum. I understand the concern about price, then I remember how much I spent on cigarettes and am reminded how much cheaper (and healthier) vaping, especially DIY, is compared to smoking. Hope you enjoy yourself and spend some time here. There are a lot of great folks who are very helpful. Keep having fun !!

6 Likes

That’s OK @LadyStorm777, all I DO is grumble. All things equal, Ultra Concentrated flavors, like FLV, Medicine Flower, and others can APPEAR to be higher priced, until you start using them. Their usage is soo much LESS than regular flavors, you cannot A/B compare the pricing for bottle sizes.

If you are looking to save money, AND, our palates are similar, maybe I could save you some time, and money. Thanks out to my mixing mentor @Mikser.

7 Likes

Thank you so much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sunglasses::innocent::hugs:

6 Likes

Or complaining about a $10 shipping charge when those of us at the bottom of the earth have to pay $45 :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Do you guys still have that big hole?

4 Likes

Which hole?

3 Likes

Personally, i dont use sweetener that much in my mixes. When i do, its either cap super sweet or Ricks sugar daddy sweetener…

4 Likes

When i mix Kreeds custard i dont use any sweetener. To me, its pretty sweet on its own.

3 Likes

Damn Americans, always whining about stuff :smirk:

2 Likes

I might’ve used sweetener with custard if not for (yeah I’m going to say it again) the much revered Killer Custard and the lack of sweetness in its taste.

Sure there’s probably sweetener in it and licking the liquid it’s there, but after trying some the reaaally sweet juices KC tastes almost savoury by comparison.

Made me prefer the flavour of the cream and crusted and vanilla in custards generally.

3 Likes

Least I drew you out the shadows and stopped you lurking like a morlock, to post :smirk:

Out in the light where we can all examine you :smirk:

:muscle:

3 Likes

I tried killer custard for the first time a couple months ago. Its really good but too sweet for my taste. It tasted almost identical to Kreeds custard…
COVID screwed up may taste buds. Everything tastes sweet to me. Its terrible. Its slowly getting better though.

5 Likes

You must not have tried The Milkman’s Churrios - that shit is SO high in sweetness and cinnamon it made me gag sometimes trying to hold it in my lungs.

And Jam Monster - that shit is disgusting.

Horrible, awfully artificially sweet, blurgh.

4 Likes

No i haven’t tried it. Its very very rare that i buy juice. I only bought killer custard to see what the hype was about. Kreeds is just as good… I do sometimes buy other mixers juice, when my personal mixes suck.

3 Likes

Fix it for you

2 Likes

Thanks bro - ta for that :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes