First time post!

That’s like, only two flavors…

They’re both vanilla desserts: course you can pair them

2 Likes

I like the french vanilla solo at around 5 to 6 percent. The cupcake I use more as a support. The cake is not overly prominent for me so I usually use it as a vanilla boost.

3 Likes

She can order both.

Is ordering both.

2 Likes

I have them both now!

2 Likes

No doofus…

I meant both nicotine and flavours, not your cupcake or whatever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You need me to order your flavours for you.

I spend an entire day playing with my cart: adding and removing and thinking how they’ll match, how many pairings I can get out of them and swapping one size for another.

Finally making sure I haven’t left out anything I wanted, or anything that’ll turn another flavour into something new.

Then I’ll go away and do something else before finally checking the list again and ordering.

Order almost here has these - all chosen for balance or to work to extend what I’ve got including what’s in this order…

2 Likes

Though I’m no fruit lover, blueberry and strawberry can both go with a cheesecake or to tint custard or cream or as single flavour.

Assuming I can taste the strawberry.

Blueberry juices have always been fine.

Oh COURSE the butterscotch is going in custard.

The Raw Sugar and Red Date - combined with the Sweet Honey I already have - give me three completely different tasting sweeteners to work with.

2 Likes

What is your thinking behind this one?

2 Likes

Macadamia Nut? What are you thinking with this?

2 Likes

It makes liquid taste sweeter, without actual sweeteners.

1 Like

That macadamia is packed with fat and a very tasty nut :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Because it’s such a buttery nut, it’ll go well in custards and desserts like the cheesecake, but also should pair well with honey and butter base.

2 Likes

I had TFA brown sugar years ago, and did the same thing; made nice taste sweeter without any need for sucralose or stevia or an’t additives.

Honey does the same and assuming the Red Date is as sweet as actual dates, that should act as a sweetener as well.

I’ve got a few mixes now that’re TOO sweet, because I added more honey than I thought and 10 days later they’re yeeeeah… sweet

Evidently the sugary flavours get stronger as they age.

2 Likes

Could always use INW Shisha Strawberry and/or CAP Sweet Strawberry to help it a bit.

I don’t know what VTA flavours are like except from reviews, I prefer using multiple vendors to get the desired effect. I have at least half a dozen strawberries that I use for different tastes.

3 Likes

I’ve NEVER tasted strawberry in any juice I’ve tried… @Scotty is the same while you can’t taste Banana.

It’s something about these flavourings.

Though, that was 2 years ago the last time I tried: hopefully the one that’s coming is formulated differently or something.

I’ve got Glazed Strawberries in the order.

2 Likes

My neck is twisted or something.

I must’ve slept on it wrong.

2 Likes

I never tasted strawberry until I started mixing different ones together. Took a long time to find the right ones and get them to the right formula for my tastes. Banana is different, it gets lost really easily in mixes. I am still working on that with stronger ones so time will tell.

3 Likes

Sure as shit couldn’t be accused of being too OCD with the packaging this time…

Still, 6 day delivery is better than the open-ended “whenever we restock” scenario I had imagined.

Still also, Express Post should’ve been here last Tuesday so somebody fucked up.

2 Likes

This glazed strawberry is clear and smells very good at least.

2 Likes

Again, what does Warm Custard taste like?

3 Likes